The Winter Moon part 2- Wolfstar

Author's Note: This will have mentions of physical abuse, verbal abuse, and self harm. Also Remus can't lie when he's nervous. This was super hard for me to write so please no hate. Bridges *TRIGGER*
———————————————————————————
Remus stood fretting in front of the mirror, two hours before he was to meet Sirius. He was trying to decide what to wear. He had gone through every outfit in his closet, weighing all the pros and cons. He was staring to panic a bit, so he went downstairs to take a break. Marlene was in the common room writing a letter home. When she looked up and noticed a nervous Remus pacing up and down the length of the common room. "What's wrong Remus," she asked concerned for her friend.
"O-oh i-it's nothing," he lied.
Marlene rolled her eyes and said "Remus you can't lie. What's going on?"
Remus wiped his palms on his trousers and took a shakeup breath and said "I'mgoingtohangoutwithmycrushsincesecondyearwhoisSiriustonightandIdon'tknowwhattowear!"
"Woah, woah, woah," Marlene exclaimed waving her arms like James when he sees Lily. "Take a deep breath, slow down and try again."
Remus took a deep breath and started again "Sirius invited me to the astronomy tower tonight, and I-I kinda have a crush on him, so I want to make a good impression. The problem is that I don't know what to wear," Remus sighed.
Marlene smiled warmly "I can help, after all I am one of Sirius' closest friends." "Besides the marauders," she quickly added.
"Will you help me," Remus exclaimed.
"Of course I will," Marlene laughed gently. After Marlene and Remus had gone through all the options, they agreed on a white button down shirt under a beige jumper paired with blue jeans with black and white sneakers. After thanking Marlene for her help, he flattened his hair and walked down the dormitory stairs. He sat on the couch to wait for Sirius, At 10:00 Sirius burst into the common room. "So Moony are you ready," he trailed off when his eyes fell on Remus. "Wow Moony! You look really cute," he commented.
"Thank you Padfoot," Remus blushed and tilted his head down. He felt a hand grab his and pull him up. He looked up to see Sirius wearing his signature leather jacket, an AC/DC shirt, a pair of ripped black jeans, and black combat boots. Sirius pulled Remus up and wrapped both Remus and himself in James' invisibility cloak, he left behind for this very occasion. "Are you s-sure we should do this," Remus questioned nervously.
"Absolutely," Sirius said confidently grabbing Remus' hand and leading him to the astronomy tower.
*Time skip to the astronomy tower*
Remus was so nervous as he tried to make small talk. He fidgeted with the sleeve of his jumper.
"Hey Moony, can I ask you something," Sirius asked trying to hide his concern.
"Sure," Remus said.
"Why do you fidget with your sleeve when you get nervous," Sirius questioned.
"Um no reason," remus said quickly hoping Sirius didn't know he was lying, but of course Sirius picked up on his lie immediately.
"That's not true," Sirius stated. "What's up," Sirius questions.
"It's a habit that I've had since I was 10," Remus said quietly not meeting Sirius' eyes. Sirius tapped his wrist gently causing Remus to look up.
"Where did it come from," Sirius questions quietly.
"Umm, w-well it-it's from umm," Remus stuttered.
"Hey you don't have to tell me if you don't want to," Sirius said calmly.
"No, I want to tell you it's j-just really hard to talk about," Sirius nodded wisely.
"Hey just take your time. You know I will be here for you, Moony, Sirius said as he rubbed circles on the now crying werewolf's back.
"W-well it-it's a habit fr-from w-when I used to self harm. I used to tug at my sleeve when I was about to cut. I also used to scratch at my arms when I was a werewolf," Remus said through tears. Sirius pulled the crying boy into a hug and just let him cry into his chest. He felt Remus stop crying and look up at him with tear stained eyes. "I'm sorry," he murmured sitting up and wiping his eyes.
"No it's ok, I know how it feels. Sometimes I wonder if all the things my parents say about me are true. I feel as if I am a disgrace to everyone around me," Sirius confessed. "Speaking of my parents..." Sirius sighed as he pulled out a letter. "I should probably open this before it explodes." He opened the letter and gently placed his hands over Remus' ears to muffle the sound. It worked for the most part but he still heard parts of it.
"You're a disgrace of a son... You should just die... No one wants you...When you get home we will use the cruciatus curse..." Sirius took his hands gently off his ears. The letter was still floating n the air.
Remus pointed his wand at it and said "Incendio!," immediately the letter burst into flames. The ashes fell in his hand. He walked over to the window and tossed them out.
"Why did you do that," Sirius asked incredulously.
"I did that because I love you and I have since second year and no one especially you deserves to be treated like that," Remus burst out. He immediately regretted everything he had said. "I-I'm so sorry I understand if you don't like me back," he said nervously fidgeting with his sleeve and beginning to cry. Sirius stated in shock for a second and then pulled Remus into a hug.
"How could you ever think I could ever not like you back? I have like you since second year too. Why didn't you say something earlier?," Sirius asked his words tinged with sympathy and love.
"I was scared," Remus said laughing through tears. "I can't stop crying," he said laughing even harder.
"Awwww Moony your making me cry," Sirius sighed starting to tear up. They continued to talk and laugh until the clock struck 1. As the clock chimed Sirius asked "Hey, Moons will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"
"I would love to, but there's one problem...the full moon is tomorrow," Remus responded sadly.