The Winter Moon- Wolfstar Oneshot part 1

Author's note: I did not write this! My friend did and she does not have Wattpad. She gave me the ok to post it and there will be a part 2.
———————————————————————————
It was the first day of the winter holidays. Remus was sitting in the Gryffindor common room on an armchair, near the fire, reading a book as usual. James and Peter were lugging their trunks down the dormitory stairs, breathing hard as they wave their final goodbyes. On the way out James whispered n Remus's ear "Don't worry, Moony. Pads will be here to help you with your furry little problem."
As if on cue Sirius enters the common room. James winks before going to say goodbye to Sirius. He left Remus sitting there desperately trying to cover up the blush on his cheeks with his book. After saying goodbye to Peter, Remus resumes reading his book. Though his mind kept wondering back to Sirius. His black hair that fell in soft waves on his shoulders. His gray eyes that Remus could get lost in for days. Not only his cool, bad boy persona that he always kept up on the outside, but his caring, tender, protective side that he only showed to Remus and the rest of the marauders. While he was lost in thought he felt a pair of hands grab him by the shoulders. He heard someone yell "Boo!" Remus screamed and jumped up from his chair. He was so startled that he threw his book up in the air. He spun around to face a grinning Sirius effortlessly catching Remus's book.
"Oi, Moony it's time for dinner. You look like you've seen a ghost," Sirius says through fit of laughter.
"Not funny," Remus mutters as he snatched his book back. And with that they were off towards the Great Hall for dinner.
*Time Skip to after dinner*
Remus was sitting on the couch, drawing absentmindedly in his sketch book. When he felt the couch dip to his right and he looked over and saw Sirius.
"Hey, Moons I felt bad for scaring you and I know that the full moon is coming up, so I wanted to give you this," Sirius said presenting a box of chocolate. Remus was so touched, he threw his arms around Sirius and then immediately drew them back. He started fidgeting with the sleeves of his red jumper when Sirius pulled his hand from the sleeve and said "Relax, Moony it's me."
They spent the rest of the time talking and laughing. Before they went to bed Remus said "Thanks for the chocolates. How can I ever repay you?," he wonders aloud. Sirius leans down and whispers in his ear "Meet me in the astronomy tower at 10:00 on Friday night." "I-I-I would l-l-love to," Remus stutters out. "Goodnight Moony," Sirius states as he turned off the lamp.