100 Reads Special/ Masquerade- Remus Lupin

Author's Note: So since we have over 100 reads you will be getting two updates tomorrow and they will be LONG. I just wanted to say thank you so much to reading this book. It means so so so much to me and Bridges. I hope you all have a great day! -Bubbles
Also this is the update for today.
———————————————————————————
It was the night of the Halloween ball at Hogwarts and Y/n was putting the finishing touches on her outfit. Since the theme was masquerade and all students were required to wear masks she had on a silver one. She had a deep midnight blue ball gown with scattered glitter across the bottom and it had a sweetheart neckline. Her heels were silver too. She was wondering what her crush, Remus Lupin, would look like. It was the night of the full moon which only added to the fun. Y/n suspects that one of the marauders is a werewolf. Why you may ask? Well every day of the full moon they look very anxious. The next day they are all extremely tired, almost like they stayed up all night. She knows the meaning behind their nicknames because they aren't that subtle. Remus Lupin a.k.a Moony is a wolf or a werewolf, Sirius Black a.k.a Padfoot is a dog, James Potter a.k.a Prongs is a deer (that took a while, I mean Prongs, really), and finally Peter Pettigrew a.k.a Wormtail is a rat. Y/n doesn't know for sure that Remus is a werewolf. It is only a thought. It will be proved tonight though if they leave the dance early. It's why Y/n needs to arrive now so she can watch them.
*Time skip to fifteen minutes into the dance*
Y/n loves dancing, don't get her wrong, but she likes dancing with someone. Suddenly she feels a presence in front of her. She looks up and sees, Remus Lupin.
"Would you like to dance, Y/n," Remus asked kindly.
"I would love to," you replied.
"Remus, can I ask you something," you ask as you start turning slowly.
"Sure Y/n," Remus replied.
"Do you have a crush on anyone," you ask chickening out last minute.
"Yeah I do. She's really pretty," Remus said.
"What's she like," Y/n asks jealously bubbling up in her veins.
"Well she's kind, curious, laid-back, and she's really smart. She's also a really good dancer considering she hasn't stepped on my feet yet, she is wearing a gorgeous blue ball gown and a lovely matching mask," Remus replied looking down at you grinning ear to ear.
"You have a crush on me," you ask quietly.
"Yeah I do. Do you have a crush on me," Remus asks.
"Since third year," you reply looking into his gorgeous eyes.
"I have since second therefore I win," Remus replies smirking slightly. You roll your eyes at his childish behavior.
"I have to tell you something. I know you're a werewolf," you whisper so no one hears.
Remus looked shocked but replied with "It's ok, because I know you're one too."
"What can I say. It takes one to know one," you reply.
"The full moon is soon. We should get going you know since we should obviously stick together. Because you have someone to talk to and it's someone who will understand," Remus says nervously.
"Is this Remus Lupin's very awkward and hard to understand way of saying he wants to be my boyfriend," you ask teasingly.
"Only if you want to be my girlfriend," he asks moving closer and sounding a whole lot more smoother.
"Sure after all we should stick together so we can talk cause we'll know what each other is going through and-," Y/n said but was cut off by Remus' lips crashing onto yours. The kiss was soft and gentle but passionate. "What was that for," you ask slightly starstruck.
"It was the only way to get you to shut up," Remus said. You and Remus shared a lot of laughter that night and your werewolf selves both seemed to get along nicely. At least that's what the marauders say.
———————————————————————————
THIS IS NOT THE 100 READS SPECIAL! THE SPECIAL WILL BE TOMORROW! UNTIL THEN BE SAFE AND HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.