Lake Day-Remus Lupin

Y/n and Remus Lupin were unexpected friends. They couldn't be more different. Remus was a Gryffindor, popular, a nerd, and he cared about his grades, Y/n was a Slytherin, a wallflower, and she couldn't care less about class. There were only two things they had in common; they were both pranksters and they were both... werewolves. They met in detention, yes detention, where they were both in for getting in trouble for pranks. Y/n had pranked a group of Ravenclaws who was making a fellow Slytherin feel bad and Remus was in for when the marauders pranked Snape. Y/n and Remus were hanging out in the library, Remus was studying and Y/n was planning her next prank. Remus stood up abruptly.
"I have somewhere to be," Remus said.
"Where ya going," Y/n asks curiously.
"I can't tell ya," Remus says.
"I know you're going swimming with your idiotic friends, Remus. I'm not stupid," Y/n says sarcastically.
"I know you do. I just don't want you to feel bad," Remus says sitting back down in his seat. "James and Sirius aren't that bad ya know," Remus says.
"Yeah and I'm not a werewolf," you reply.
"You could hang out with us today,  get to know them," Remus says.
"I guess, but if I get bored I'm out of there," you say standing up. "I hav to get my suit on I'll meet you in the front of the school in fifteen minutes." Remus nods and you make your way to the Slytherin common room.

Y/n made her way to the front of the school when she overheard a conversation between Marlene McKinnon and Remus

"I honestly don't see why you're friends with her Remus," Marlene says.
"I told you it's not your business," Remus says.
"I just, what do you see in her," Marlene says exasperated.
"I like her, she's different than me in every single way but she's so similar to me," Remus says. "I can't explain it."
"Just tell me what you feel her when you see her," Marlene says.
"My heats skips beats when I see her, I get shortness of breath when she enters a room, when she is not by me she's always on my thoughts, and I like her don't I Marlene? Like like as in a crush," Remus asks.
"Yeah I think you do Remus," Marlene replies putting a comforting hand on his shoulder. She catches Y/n's glance, pats Remus' shoulder and walks off. You walk up to Remus and put your hand on his shoulder. Remus stinks around and looks down to meet your eye level.
"Y/n, him much did you hear," Remus asks nervously.
"I heard it all Remus," you say.
"I-I-I I am so sorry," Remus says.
"Remus you don't have to be sorry," you reply. "I like you too," you whisper in his ear. This brings a blush to his cheeks. You quickly peck him on his lips, or at least that was what was supposed to happen. Remus pulls you in by your waist, deepening the kiss, you two break apart breathing hard.
"We should do that again, make sure it wasn't just the heat of the moment," you say smoothly. You lean in for another kiss. After that kiss you say, "We should date because ya know, why not."
"I know you like doing things out of spite and we would be a cute couple," Remus says. "Y/n wanna be my girlfriend," Remus asks.
"Hey I wanted to ask you," you whine.
"Fine," Remus says jokingly.
"Remus will you be my boyfriend," you ask.
"Yes you dork, now let's go meet up with the guys," Remus says leading you to the woods.
Six friends, three couples all living their lives not caring about their troubles. Today was lake day and nothing bad happens on lake day.
———————————————————————————
Author's Note: So I just wanted to make a note that these stories all have different girls in them but they all hang out at the lake. There are six people but three couples all separate.