I Win- Oneshot Request

Author's Note: This was a request made by LadyKK20200 and no title was suggested. I will try my very best to write it and I hope you all enjoy. -Bubbles
———————————————————————————
Lily Evans made her way on to platform 9 3/4 with a determined look on her face. She had grew 3 inches over the summer, making her 5"9 1/2. Last year, before they left Hogwarts Marlene was the tallest. She was 5"8 but Marlene got a letter over the summer from the doctor's office that she wouldn't grow much more. Lily entered the train compartment, put her trunk up and sat in the middle of Marlene and Mary. Across from her was Alice and Dorcas. These girls all shared a dorm together in Gryffindor tower and were the best of friends.
"Well I guess we should see who the shortest one is first," Marlene spoke. They all stood up after taking shoes off to be fair and it turned out Mary was. Marlene took out magical measuring tape and saw she was 5"7. The next two were Alice and Dorcas. They stood back to back and Lily checked to make sure no one was cheating while Marlene measured. Dorcas was 5"7 1/2. Alice was 5"7 3/4. Lily and Marlene went back to back. Alice made sure they were good and Dorcas measured.
"The tallest person in the friend group is... Lily by a half an inch," Dorcas said.
Mary wrote down the results since she had the nicest handwriting.
Tallest to Shortest:
Lily Evans..........5"9 1/2
Marlene McKinnon..........5"9
Alice Forester..........5"7 3/4
Dorcas Meadowes..........5"7 1/2
Mary McDonald..........5"7
As they sat down and put their shoes on their compartment door was pushed open forcefully. Entered the marauders in the most swaggish of manners.
"What are you lot doing," Sirius questioned.
"Why do you care," Dorcas asked.
"We care because my precious Lilyflower is doing it. I am interested in the same things as she is," James said.
"Try hard," Marlene coughed.
"Rude," James said glaring at Marlene.
"Well if you must know we were seeing who was taller than each other," Lily said obviously annoyed the marauders showed up.
"Well mind if we join in," Sirius asked.
"Why not,''Alice said.
"Peter stand back to back with Marlene. You're taller than Alice but we need to see who's taller between you and Marlene," Dorcas said. Peter nodded and stood back to back with Marlene. Mary measured them and it turned out Marlene was taller by 1/2 an inch. Then Sirius was measured as there was obvious difference between him, James and Remus and he was a good amount taller than Lily. Remus measured him and he was 5"11 1/2. Remus and James stood back to back. This was it, this was the moment. Drumroll please.... James was taller by half an inch. Mary rewrote the list.
Tallest to Shortst:
James Potter.....6"3
Remus Lupin.....6"2 1/2
Sirius Black.....5"11 1/2
Lily Evans.....5"9 1/2
Marlene Mckinn0n.....5"9
Peter Pettigrew.....5"8 1/2
Alice Forester.....5"7 3/4
Dorcas Meadowes.....5"7 1/2
Mary McDonald.....5"7
"That was surprisingly fun," Sirius said.
"Hey Evans look you and me are both the tallest in our friend groups. I'm the tallest out of all of us though. I guess that means I win," James said boastfully.
"Not everything is a competition, James," Lily said.
"Well it should be, I would always win then," James said. "Also would you like to accompany me to Hogsmeade, my dearest Lilypad," James questioned.
"No, Potter. And remember not everything is a competition," Lily said trying to push him and the rest of the marauders out the door.
"Oh but Evans if everything is a competition and your the prize I just want you to know, I always win," James whispered in her ear. With that he and the marauders left.
———————————————————————————
Author's Note: So I hoped you liked this. I will take more requests if you are interested and Bridges will too. Dm me for either authors and remember we will NOT do smut!!!