Lake Day- James Potter

Y/n woke up with a start remembering that she was invited to join the sacred marauders tradition of lake day. She was not missing that. She hurried to get ready. She was in a maroon bikini and a black coverup.

She rushed out of her dorm after getting dressed and ran right into James Potter, her personal inviter

"Hey sweetheart what's the rush," James asked. Did Y/n forget to mention you were dating. Whoops.
"We have lake day today remember," you ask.
"Well yeah but we have to get towels before we go," James says.
"Oh ok, let's go get towels" Y/n says. James leads the way to the laundry room of Hogwarts and gathers up twelve towels.
"Why do we need so many," Y/n asks curiously.
"You never know what will happen on lake day," James says smirking slightly. "We have to go somewhere else," he says.
"James seems a little distant today," Y/n thinks to herself. "What is he planning?"
They went on many different errands that day before they went swimming. They went to get the towels in the laundry room, they went to get frisbees and hackysacks from the sports equipment room, and they also went to get sunscreen because apparently Sirius burns easily. "I swear I think he cares about Sirius more than he does me," Y'n thinks to herself.
"I know we've been going a lot of places but we have one more place to go to. You need to have your eyes closed though," James said.
"How do I know you won't run me into a wall," Y/N asks as James is tying a blindfold around her eyes.
"Just trust me, you do trust me don't you," James asks finishing off the knots.
"I do trust you, just not when you've been so distant," you say.
"Distant? I haven't been distant," James says.
"Yes you have. What's wrong," Y/n asks.
"It's just I'm worried about my parents," James says. This is one of the reasons you loved him. He's always worrying about others. "They went on an Order mission and it was particularly rough, this one," James says sadly.
"Hey no mater what happens I will always be by your side," you say taking off your blindfold and sitting down on the bench. He sat down next to you heavily.
"I know, which is why I wanted to give you this," James said. He held out a beautiful necklace.

"James it's beautiful

"James it's beautiful. It's so simple yet so perfect," you say while James puts it around you neck.
"Yeah, it's just like you," James says cheesily.
"Wow James, way to ruin the moment with your cheesiness," you say jokingly.
"Hey my cheesiness is one of my best features," James says with a smirk gracing his features.
"Whatever loser. Is this the last stop or do we still have stuff to do before the lake," you ask.
"Nah this was it let's go swimming," James says grabbing your hand and guiding you to the Forbidden Forest.