Lake Day

Remus Lupin's Day:
Remus woke up to the sounds of birds chirping, the sun streaming in thought the window, and the sound of his roommates snoring. It was a Sunday and the marauders had decided the previous night that they would go to the lake today. They were going after lunch but seeing as he was up he might as well get ready. There was a secret alcove that only they knew about and that was there they were heading. He put on blue swim trunks and a grey t-shirt. He put on his shoes and started waking up the other marauders.
———————————————————————————
Sirius Black's Day:
I was awoken from my beauty sleep by a pillow whacking me in the face repeatedly. I shot up out of bed and saw that the guilty party was Remus Lupin. I then remembered it was lake day. I got out of bed in a hurry to fix my hair and get dressed. I put on black swim trunks and a white tank top. I headed in the bathroom to fix my hair while Remus was getting James up.
———————————————————————————
James Potter's Day:
I was released from my state of sleep by a pillow hitting my face. I knew it was Remus and I knew today was lake day but I needed sleep. The pillow stopped suddenly. "Giving up so easily," I thought. I was surrounded in cold when a bucket of ice cold water hits my sleeping form. I got out of bed after that and headed for the shower. As I was drying off I got out my maroon swim trunks and a Gryffindor quidditch shirt. I got my shoes on and headed down to breakfast with Sirius and Remus.
———————————————————————————
No one's POV:
The marauders entered the Great Hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table. Today was their lake day, everyone knew it. They always got a picnic from the kitchens and then went somewhere secret in the Forbidden Forest. The teachers have stopped trying to punish them. They will never stop and everyone knew that.
*Time skip to the lake*
That was that, six friends, three couples, and they were all just living their lives forgetting all about their troubles and worries on the outside world. They did all of this for today was Lake day and nothing bad happens on Lake day.
———————————————————————————
Author's Note: I know. Don't hate me. There will be three different updates all happening today and they all tie together but until then I just want to say thank you for all the reads and I really appreciate which is why I am being so ambitious with today's uploads. I will try and get a story from Bridges for the 100 reads special. Bubbles