The Letter

Author's Note: Hey everyone, it's me Bubbles. I just wanted to say thank you so much for 3k reads. This book is absolute trash and I can't believe you are reading it. Tonight as a thank you I give you freshly edited chapters and the actual love letter from the three part letter series, which if you haven't read yet you totally should. I hope you enjoy and once again thank you.
—————————————————————————
Dear Lily,
                   I like you, a lot. My heart seems to stop when I'm not around you. When I'm near you my stomach does somersaults and I forget how to breathe. You cloud my thoughts in the best of ways. I want to be there when you're happy and I'll be there for you when you're sad. When I go to Divination tomorrow I want to see you as my future. You are my sun on a cloudy day and my music for a rainy day. When I look into your eyes all I see are bright green pools, that if I go to deep I'm afraid I'll get lost forever. I've loved you since the day I met you on the train. This letter is the key to my heart and I hope you accept it to unlock a world of undying love, made just for you. Take as much time as needed but just know I'll never stop loving you.
Sincerely,
James