Reflection

Blayke

"Its not your fault ." Ash pleads with me, tears streaming down his face .

I close my eyes not having the dignity to look into those piercing blue eyes that currently mimic an ocean at flood all because of me .

I badly want a restart , reverse maybe change what I had done to bring me here . Get back to the time he looked at me with joyous eyes with not even a hint of pain .

"Blayke !" I hear him shout . Everything goes blurry, all I hear is this annoying beeping noise . No Asher . His gone , his left me , and I deserve it .

I exhale and it feels like all the weight has been lifted from my chest , I can breath again .

"Hello !" My voice bounces off the walls of nowhere and echoes back to me .

Then I hear giggling , the pure sound of joy the one thing I lack . You would think being swept away into darkness would erase everything but nope still have my memory . I still see the face that is burned into my memory but not with its normal expression , one with anguish , suffocation and who knows how long the list will go on for ...

"Asher meet your co-star Miss Blayke Herrera . " This is my escape room- created by the word to crumble my already broken down walls . I watch a scene play out before me ; the first time I met Asher also known as the day my life changed . If only this was a real escape room where I could beat this by simply solving riddles , had least try to...

"Blayke Taya Herrera you mean ." He had corrected Felix , the fact the boy that every girl swoons for knew my full name had me looking like a ripe tomato .It should have made me worried but it was Asher Alvera !

"Nice to meet you ." He put his hand out . I am touching Asher Dantè Alvera's hand ! Is what the seventeen year old girl, before me, would have thought if she actually lifted her hand to shake his instead of staring like a total idiot .

"I know the eyes tend to bedazzle ." He smirked and winked at me ! At me Blayke Taya Herrera just an ordinary plain girl who like every other girl swoons for Mr Asher Alvera . Just I had luck , good luck to get the role in my first movie , well series acting with the one and the only Mr Alvera . The funny thing is the character I had to play actually had my second name . I played Taya , a hearts and flowers type of girl who I repeat for I can not remember how many times swoons over the bad boy Riven played by Ocean eyes over here , Mr Alvera . I remember telling myself to play it cool and not make it obvious I liked him . Now that I watch myself I let out a bitter laugh thinking about how clichè I was .

"Do not flatter yourself sweetheart have you seen these emeralds ?" I had battered my eyes at him smirking a little when I had him speechless ,but also trying not to shy away from the intense stare he was giving me .

"Do I have the arrogant his all that Asher that all girl except one swoon over , quiet ? Bonus with his jaw dropped ?" I had retorted gaining a little confidence, turning on my heels before he could witness me in my tomato glory.

"Taya wait up ! Except one ? " I bite the inside of my cheek to help with the blush and turn to see Asher stumbling trying to catch up to me , thats when I let go a giggle . His so cute !

"Well that one would be my glorious self of course ." This had him chuckling .

He grabs my hand suddenly and places his lips upon my soft hand . If I were a girly girl I would be gushing right now but I am an awkward girl so I flush pink instead .

"Well then nice to meet your glorious self with the pretty emeralds for eyes ." There was no stopping myself from blushing just like there is no stopping myself from crying right now as I watch the scene disappear as if it never was .

Authors note :

Its 2022 ... my resolution was to make this book perfect to me and make people love it as much as i do !

xoxo

Lauralie2007