*leave it to him

"How did we dodge the paparazzi ?" I break the comfortable silence .

"I have some tricks up my sleeves ." He smirks , he seems to be doing that a lot today . Smirking .

"Wow ," i gasp at the view out the window , the blue sea reflecting the suns rays making the sea look like one big blue diamond . Its a marvelous sight .

My ears pop as we reach a lower altitude , one of the things i hate about flying is it effects my ears badly to a point i have to have cotton buds in them .

Ash grasps my hand as we feel the planes wheels hit the runway not so gently .

"Aloha ," a curly hair women dressed in a coconut bra and grass skirt greets us putting a lei on both of us . I got and orange and white one while Ash got a plain white one with hints of red .

"Private beach ?"

"Private beach so none of our crazy fans will disturb us ."

I nod impressed .

The flowers smell divine ," is it weird i am a bit nervous of having a ring of flowers around my neck because i am scared a swarm of bees is going to attack me ."

I giggle at Ashers logic ,"leave it to you to think of the worst ."

"Hey now my great great grandma was in fact a Murphy , so Murphy's law could kiss me on the cheek . "

I can't help laughing at how his face scrunches when he thinks about his grandma . You thought he was joking didn't you ? Nope his grandma is a Murphy that married papa Alvera who had a son who had a son being Quinn , Asher's dad . I feel i mixed that up but you get the picture , he has Murphy blood !

"If the bees don't kiss you first ," i snort and bolt while he chases me all the way to the beach house .

When he does eventually catch me , he finds me already in the house standing on the patio staring at the beauty in front of me .

I take in a deep breath and inhale the scent of the sea salt with a mix of a tropical floral scent . Magnificent !

"Mr and Mrs Alvera ." I turn around to meet a curly haired short man wearing an over flowery shirt .

"Yep thats us ." Ash and flower man go and talk about who knows what while i contiue to take in the sight before me .

I find myself staring at the dent where my ring used to be , i start scratching the small callus that has formed, feeling irritated .

Call me crazy but my finger feels naked !

Naked !

Its should be a crime to have naked fingers .

Giggles erupt from my mouth , the places my thoughts are going over these past few days 'naked fingers .'

"Whats so funny ," Ash asks wearing an adorable goofy smile .

"I think the smell off the sea is getting to me ," he gives me a quizzical look still wearing that smile .

"Pay back for not tell you how we dodged paparazzi ?"

"You know it ." I wink at him and he shakes his head chuckling that carefree chuckle that makes me relax instantly .

"I wanna go see the sea !" I whine ,"lets go then ." He flashes that dazzling smile .

We walk side by side to see there is only one bed . One ! But there is a couch , i must have a mischievous smirk on my face .

"What ?"