10/2020 The birth of Lauralie2007

HEY ! I AM A FIRST TIME WRITER SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF THERE IS ANY SPELLING OR GRAMMAR ERRORS. BUT ENJOY ........!!!!

No one in particular

"It is his baby as much as it is hers ," The two grandmothers are yelling at eachother. I feel like both of them are seeing red and want to kill eachother . They say the hardest thing is losing someone you love and never having the chance to hold them , laugh with them or kiss them again . But for me I think my situation is harder ......

Blayke

"Checkmate !" Happiness is what I am feeling , like I am living in a completely different universe where I am the champion at chess and I get to laugh at the way he pouts everytime I win a game.

"You cheated !" I shake my head and he picks me up and spins me in the air , but something pulls me from him I am trying to reach for him but it is no use it is almost like he can not see i am getting pulled away , like he is stuck in another world or maybe I am . Suddenly my scenary changes from being in a bueatiful meadow to being in complete darkness . Where is my light gone ? Am I in a parallel universe?

"Blayke wake up ! Wake up ! "

I am really confused . I am no more in.... wait where was I ? What is happening ? I can see mum is crying and I try to comfort her but a tornado comes and takes her and then I don't know who she is . The tornado is going for the twins , I try to tell them to run but they are not moving it is almost like they are not even here at all. I try and run to them but it is more like the more I run the further they go . Who are those people! No wait I just new who they were two minutes ago ! I am on my knees now and I am pulling at my hair as if it would help me remember who those people are . It is just me and I am in darkness . No light just me and the darkness. I have let it take me and i dont think there is a way out . That is it, no more happiness , I will just be alone .

"Blayke !"

I look up to see him . I can't let this take him too . I run and run but I can't get to him .

"Get out of the way ! I can't lose you too ! "

The tornado gets him and i crawl up into a ball and cry and when the tornado comes for I am grateful that as soon as I get swept into it I see him just before I can forget him.

"I love you !" These are the last words I get from him .

"No!" Is the last thing i say as I watch all my memories play one by one in my head and watch them get swept up into the tornado and i forget everything. The last thing i see is blackness and I have no idea who I am .......

BEEP! BEEP!

BEEP! BEEP!

What is that annoying sound ? I sit up and when I open my eyes I am met by another four sets I do not recognize .

My first reaction to this new surrounding is to panick . I have no idea where I am and the last thing i remember is feeling alone and being in a black hole . Was I kidnapped?

Before I can blink another set of strangers are rushing to my side and telling me I need to calm down . "Who are you ?" Is the only thing that comes out of my mouth. I continue asking questions. " Who am I and where am I ?"

I start to yank off all these tubes that were put on me blocking the strangers words out of my mind telling me to stop .

"Blayke I am Doctor Yasmin calm down these people are your family ."