*flashbacks

Asher

Flashback

"You must be Blayke ," this is the most irritating part about being an actor , the working with people some experienced and some not . This is Blayke's first role in a movie so i was granted the pleasure of being her first co-star .

"Asher ." Wait what , no gushing over the fact that i am Asher Alvera the guy that played Sky the fiction boy every girl loves .

"I promise i will not run , even if you are one of my biggest fans no need to hide or pretended ."

"Your smugness will not take you places love , i know who you are but you see i am not really into the gushy rom-coms like all the other sixteen year old girls , i am more of an action kinda girl , and i am here to not make friends but to play my role as Taya ."

I like her , Blayke Taya Herrera . What a coincidence she is playing the role of a girl that has her second name .

"Sassy aren't you don't bite my head of Taya ."

"I don't intend to , i am pretty sure arrogancy does not have an appealing taste Dantè ."

Flashback over

Her sass the first day i met her , i had my head stuck in the clouds and she pulled me out from there . She hated me with a passion . The scene when Taya slaps Conner in Never in a million years she never hesitated to do it not that i hesitated to throw her in the water when Conner had to . I guess you could say our chemistry was marvelous . Never in a million years was about two people that hated each other's guts Conner being Taya's high school bully . In the end of the movie you would think they would end up together but as Taya says 'never in a million years will i ever fall in love with this fool .' You would not belive her because of the chemistry between the two of them but for sure they do not end up together .

Flashback

"Would you consider going out on a date with me ," she probably won't say yes , she hated me from the first word i ever uttered to her .

"How about no ." That devilish smirk she has on her pretty face makes me swoon .

"So i guess i will pick you up at seven , see you laters doll face ." I just walk away not taking no for an answer .

"Good evening Mrs Herrera , " unlike her daughter she loved me from when i greeted her .

Bryan and Ryan are your average over protective brothers but once again they liked me from when i said i was here to take their sister out on a date .

Her dad well .... that is gonna take me years .

"Asher what are you doing here , mum who let him in ?!"

She came skipping down the stairs in baggy old sweats with her hair in a knot on top of her head , she still looks gorgeous .

Flashback over

I just remember being so determined to take this girl out whether i had to drape her over my shoulder and take her kicking and screaming in her sweats on a date . In the end i won , i ended up teaching her how to play chess , and from that day i said to myself i was always going to carry a chess board where ever i went .

Flashback

"Checkmate !"

"You cheated ."