Prologue

There is a specific time in everyone's life that they wished they could freeze the clock/ day when everything went their way , the day they laughed and for once forgot about everything around them and focused on one thing .

My one thing was her ...

"Asher meet your co-star Miss Blayke Herrera . "

"Blayke Taya Herrera you mean ." I had corrected Felix watching as red hues form just under Miss Herrera's cheek bones trailing , down to her neck .

"Nice to meet you ." I had put my hand out .

Nothing , she had said and done nothing except stare into my blue eyes .

"I know the eyes tend to bedazzle ." I had smirked winking at her .

"Do not flatter yourself sweetheart have you seen these emeralds ?" Yes, yes I  have , she had battered her lashes gesturing to her emerald like green eyes .

"Do I have the arrogant 'his all that' Asher that all girls, except one , swoon over  quiet ? Bonus point with his jaw dropped too ! "She had smirked skipping her way to the set .

"Taya wait up ! Except one ? " I had stumble running after her ,totally embarrassing  myself , which made her giggle .

"Well that one would be my glorious self of course ......"

Authors note :

This was my first ever book I ever wrote back in 2019 , here i am editing it in 2021 .