*our stella

A/N :Last chapter guys !

Blayke

"Someones been here recently ." I examine the roses on Stella's grave .

"I put yellow roses after every two weeks ." Ash smile wrapping me in his arms .

"Its dark under there she must be so scared ." My heart breaks to think of my little baby in darkness .

"That is why she has a nightlight , so she is never in the dark ." Ash points to the light by her grave .

My eyes well up with tears once again ," what did you dress her in , i hope something warm ."

"A yellow onsie and her baby pink blanky ." I wipe a tear that falls down Asher's cheek .

"So she is warm ?"

"Very warm ." He reassures me kissing my forehead .

"Warmth , light , flowers she is still lonely ."

"That's where you wrong , she is equal parts you and me . So she is not lonely , she has both of us . We bought her a teddie the day you told me you were pregnant . I put her with her teddie , so she is not lonely , whenever she feels lonely the angel's will read whats stitched under the teddies foot ." We both wiping at each other's tears staring at our baby's grave .

"Whats on the teddies foot ?"

"A sweet message from her parents that says ,' to our baby girl Stella , we will love you forever our babyyy , love mum and dad' she knows we love her." He smiles at me and i mirror his smile .

"She is okay ," Ryan says giving Ash and i both a shock when he stands besides us wrapping me in his embrace .

Ash and i turn to see Bryan , My mum and dad , his mum and sister , Felix , Mason , Alex and Bernard all walking towards us with a yellow rose in their hands . All the people that knew about our baby .

"She is warm ." My mum wraps my sobbing self in her arms .

"She is not lonely ." My brothers and dad say wrapping their arms around my mum and i .

"She has light ." Gina , Ashers mum also known as the women that has hated me from day one says wrapping Ash and i in her arms .

"She is definetly loved ." Ciera , Ashers sister kisses my cheek .

"And she knows it ." Ash whispers giving Stella a rose .

"I love you baby , we all do ." I kiss my rose and lay it gently on the pile of dirt .

A/N : darn i am crying ugly tears .

"I may not remember loving you , but i am positively sure i loved you with all that i am , my Stella ." I blow a kiss to her .

Flashback

"Ahhh comeon ! Ash my jeans can't fit me ."

Ash comes into the room chuckling , wiping the soap suds on the towel .

"Stella what is your mum doing trying on jeans when she is supposed to be getting ready for a bath ." Ash kisses our bump .

I feel the familiar flutter , when the baby moves .

"Ash can you feel that !" We both look at the little indent in my stomach .

"Is this your foot ?" Ash kisses the spot that looks like the babies foot .

"Kick him baby !"

"Is it not sore when the baby moves ?"

"Nope it feels like butterflies , makes my heart flutter , makes things seem so real . I feel a connection to the little munchkin when she does back flips and kicks ."

"You are gonna be an amazing mum . Now lets get you in the tub stinky ." Ash tickles me , "hey..... hey stopppp i know you want to meet your daughter but i am not looking to go into labour today ."

He chuckles but releases me and follows me into the bathroom while i rub my belly and sing ,"My baby loves love, my baby loves lovin' ,she's got what it takes , and she knows how to use it ,my baby loves love ,my baby loves lovin' , she's got what it takes ,and she knows how to use it ."

"For someone who performs in front of millions of people you sure can't dance ." I ignore his comment and grab him by his shirts collar and sing in his face,"my baby love lovin' !"

"I love you ." He chuckles , and joins in on singing to our baby bump .

"I love you my second baby !"

Flashback over

"Your baby loves love, your baby loves lovin' , she's got what it takes ,and she knows how to use it ,my baby loves love , my baby loves lovin' ,she's got what it takes. " Ash starts singing and dancing out of nowhere .

"What are you doing ?" I giggle through my tears .

He grabs me by the waist ,"she's the only one, makes me feel so good ,i can't believe my luck so I knock on wood ,all my sorrows and fears seem to fly away , and she looks at me as if to say..."

I couldn't help but join in and we sing by our Stella's grave ,"my baby loves love, my baby loves lovin', she's got what it takes ,for me."

"She is probably dancing and doing back flips ." Ash says mid lyrics .

"She probably is ," and then its just Ash and i we forget about our family watching us , we continue singing to our Stella .

Authors note :

My summer vacation , is coming to an end .... next epilogue ....

Sad face
Sad face

xoxo

Lauralie2007