*stella

Asher

Flashback

"Susan please can you check my schedule. "

I hope I have a free period to take my ladies out for lunch . The thought of a free period makes me think of Taya in the beginning of our relationship, my schedule at work was so full I never had a lot of time to be a normal boyfriend and see her when I wanted to . Her exact words were when she had first visited me on set were ," do you have a free period or are you still in class ?"

She always made this cheesy jokes about my work schedule.

"According to your schedule your next meeting with Joseph is at 10 a.m tomorrow. "

Yessssssssss ! I quickly take my phone out and just as I am about to tap to call Taya , Susan turns the television volume up and what I see on the large screen makes me drop my phone from my hand instantly . Taya's name all over the screen with a video of a car accident and the car is on fire and laying on its side . I am quick to rush through the doors and I push through the paparazzi and make it to my car I don't even wait for Felix my driver and bodyguard to get in the car . All that was on my mind was Taya , I needed to get to Taya .

"Mr Alvera , Felix sent me here instantly as soon as we saw the headlines ." I tell Mason to get me to the hospital as fast as possible .

I arrived at the hospital the same time the ambulance does .

Just as they were rushing her in I got hold of her gunnery .

"Taya I'm right here !"

"Assshhhh ." She gasped as I ran besides her I watched as her eyes roll back . The doctors started pushing me away from her but i stay by her side .

"The only way we can help her is if you let us do our job ." I am pacing back and forth , praying my ladies are okay . Praying Blayke my beautiful wife and Stella our innocent unborn baby girl will fight through this .

"They will be okay Asher ," Bryan pats my shoulder . The waiting room is packed full of our family members .

"Mr Alvera ," everyone stands up .

"Is she okay ," Ryan asks the million dollar question .

"She is stable , awake and verbalising , i would like to have a word with Mr Alvera ."

The words doc says next are my breaking point , Stella is gone . Our baby girl is gone . The umbilical cord chocked our baby .

"I want to push her out , please let me save my baby ." Oh Blayke , that beautiful smile is gone tears are streaming down her cheeks as she clutches her stomach .

"We can deliver the baby , if you would like to see her ."

I walk towards my wife ," i am sorry Asher its all my fault , i never saw the ...... I killed our baby , i am so so sorry ." I just wrap my arms around my shaking wife and comfort her .

"I wanna see my baby , please let me see her ." With that being said she pushes and pushes , squeezing my hand . All i want to do it take her pain away but i can't .

The nurse hands me our Stella in her baby pink blanket . Her wrinkled tiny innocent face blue , her tiny body life less .

"I am so sorry , so sorry Ash ."

I say nothing , having no words to say so i sooth her hair back as i hand her our stillborn baby .

She clutches Stella to her and kisses her forehead , "hush little baby , don't you cry , mummies gonna sing you a lullaby , close those googly eyes let my voice send you into a peaceful slumber , hush my little baby don't you stir , i am gonna sing you a lullaby till you close your googly eyes and fall into a peaceful slumber . "