*infinite love

Blayke

I am wake when Ash jumps into bed , i do not want to make things awkward so i pretend to sleep and wrap myself around him . As soon as Pedro dropped me off i called Chase and told him to get ready to fly home tomorrow . After the whole kiss ... i don't think things will be the same so that is why before Ash wakes up i am already bathed changed , eaten , packed . Ready to go home , well home where there is more than one bedroom had least .

"Morning Mrs Alvera ," Chase greets me as a board the plane . I left Ash a note saying i left early before you think i am cruel and make him worry .

"Morning Chase ."

"Morning Blayke ." I let out a surprised squeak , how ?

How on earth did he beat me to boarding the plane .

"Uhh morning Ash ." His blue eyes are almost a grey today , hiding so much emotion behind them .

"Game of chess ?"

"Only if you are up for loosing ." I try lightening the mood , it works as he cracks a smile though it does not touch his eyes .

The air is so awkward as i move my rook to eat his knight putting him in check .

"Checkmate , " Ash take me out of my daze as i stare out the window looking at the clouds wondering what they feel like .

***

"Goodnight ."

"Goodnight ." Separate beds ? Or our bed ?

Our bed , however i pass the door to our room i find myself outside the locked room .

This is stupid but i go on my knees and peek through the gap under the door , darkness until the door opens .

Ash offers me his hand and i take it , what he does next i did not expect .

His soft lips are crushed to mine urgently . All emotions put into this passionate kiss , his fingers tangling in my hair and i return his hunger my arms wrapping around his neck feeling his soft curls under the tips of my fingers .

He pulls away ,"the truth will set me free and give you answers and will fill a hole in your heart that is yet to form . "

With that he flips the light switch , a soft pink bouncing off the walls . I move towards a photo on the wall , Ash has his arms wrapped around a very pregnant belly . The two in the picture unrecognizable , Ash had so much love in his blue eyes that are crinkled in the end when he laughs really hard . The girl , me . I am looking at him mirroring his love with my very own sparkle in my minty eyes . I had so much colour in my cheeks and a baby occupying my womb .

I wrap my arms around my now very flat stomach while i study the next photograph , its a scan picture . The baby's shape visible ,"where is she ?"

A single tear falls from Asher's eyes ,"we lost her the day of the accident ."

"No ." I move to the rack where a pair of tiny snickers are displayed . The air gets thick and can not pass through my nostrils .

I just feel Ashers arms around me as i sink to the ground .

"I am so sorry you are only finding out now , at the time we all thought it would be better if we gave you time to adjust . "He rambles on trying to calm me down so i can catch my breath .

"You had no right to keep her from me ." Rage pure rage overcomes me .

"We all had no right to do that ." I am fighting to get out of his grip but he holds me tighter .

"I hurt our baby ." If maybe i hadn't gotten into that accident everything would have been okay .

"No no , Blayke its not your fault please don't blame yourself . When you closed your eyes on me you left me thinking it was your fault . Its not . I promise you ." Sob after sob come out of me as i clutch my stomach .

"What .....what was her name ?"

"Stella ."

"I'm sorry Ash ." Its all i can say , it must have been hard for him no one to share grief with . He was all alone , he lost everything .

"I am sorry for hurting you , if i could i would swap places with Stella had least she would not hurt you the way i do ."

"Blayke , when the doctor called me he had something in his eyes that told me something was wrong . Before he said anything i was prepared to choose you . I loved Stella before i met her , but the amount of love i have for you its infinite , you gave me a chance to feel what it feel like to love , the way a father loves even if it was for the limited time , we will always love her and she knows that . She will always know that , but choosing between the two of you . It is always going to be you ."

We hold each other on the floor of our baby girls room .

All emotions out in the air , it hurts . It will always hurt but as time goes it will hurt less .

Authors note :

Getting closer to the end . So close to saying goodbye to these two .

Don't forget to vote and comment !

xoxo

SAD FACE
SAD FACE

Lauralie2007♡♡