Grammy's

Blayke

"What part of get some sleep did you not understand Blayke ." Riley Becket , my makeup artist / dress designer scolds me for the one hundredth time as she blends in the concealer to cover the bags under my eyes .

"You are going to the Grammys to maybe accept an award in a zombie-ish state !" This is the part I tune her out .

I am wearing an off the shoulder orange - gold dress that drags on the floor with a super high slit . The dress really hugs my curvy figure and contrasts well with my caramel complexion . Its simple , the way I like things . Simply beautiful . My hair is up in a bun , according to Riley it shows off my long neck and high cheekbones . Riley applies lip gloss to my pink lips making them shine and lastly adding a pair of gold hoops to my ears . I slip on a pair of gold heels making me an inch taller ... almost Asher's height .

Normally it's the women that glides down the stairs with her gorgeous dress catching the sunlight ( adding to the dramatics ) while her prince gazes at her like she is his greatest treasure before taking her hand when they meet at the bottom of the stairs and places a simple kiss on her soft skin .

Not in my chase .

Mr Dramatic practically twirls around in his tux taking one graceful step at a time down the stairs to meet me humming to a kind of tune you would think Snow White would hum with all the forest animals .

"Look at you pretty pretty princess ." I bat my lashes at him .

"Does this tux make my butt look big ." I walk around him , taking him in .

"It looks ravishing !" I attempt to smack it but he catches my hand and brings it to his lips where he places a gentle kiss .

"And you my dear clean up pretty well ." He smirks at me .

"Says the guy with the crooked tie . "  I retort back before kissing him on the cheek while straightening his tie .

"Good girl my boy , " I say patting his hair which causes a growl to emit from him .

"Don't touch the hair ."

"Or what ?" I raise a brow at him earning a mischievous smile from him .

"Busy schedule people , we need to get going !" Barney snaps at us while practically shoving us out of the door .

"Wait wait wait hold on I need my water gun ." Barney shakes his head as Ash and I gear up .

"The paparazzi never learn ."

As soon as we step out to jump into the car the cameras are already flashing . Ash and I exchange a knowing look as we take fire and spray the paparazzi .

I burst out into giggles , they are like cats - they hate water and I love it .

"Enough , tight schedule ." Barney takes both our water guns and throws them at Felix who just has to catch them .

"We need to check into the red carpet ." Ash says taking my hand .

"Don't let me fall ." I whisper into his ear as we walk down the red carpet getting our pictures taken .

"Never ."

"Blayke !" Rosa Donale stops us to questions us .

"Who are you wearing this evening ?"

"A Riley Beckett original ." I say with as much confidence as I can muster up .

"Do you mind giving us a twirl ." I do as I am told and give them a little twirl .

"So we got some interesting shots of you fully clothed in you pool this morning ." New travels fast .

"Oh yes an early morning swim really wakes me up ."

"You were over Asher's shoulder ."

This time Ash answers ,"We like to have fun ." With that we dismiss ourselves .

We make our way to our designated seats , Ash chit chats with a few of his friends while I sit quietly looking pretty stuffing my face with finger foods .

"This years most iconic power couple award goes to Mr and Mrs Alvera ." I let out a gasp as I stand with Ash and make my way on stage hand in hand .

Ash does the talking I just hold the award .

"First of all thank you all , it means a lot to us , our journey to get to where we are now was tough , seven years married in a few days but it still seems like yesterday when I fell deeply for those green eyes ." The room is filled with awwws and I move to kiss his cheek .

"The best male actor award goes to Asher Alvera , starring in 'Shot Clock .' It gives me great pleasure to hand this award to him judging by I was the director to his first ever movie . I saw a lot of potential in you kid ." I clap my hands together as I watch my husband receive his award , make a little speach then come back to our table .

"The People's award for the most iconic person this year goes to Blayke Herrera ."  Ash gives me a big smile before helping me up .

I make my way to the stage and give Vince Griffen a hug for the third time this evening and accept my award .

"Its been a tough year since the accident  , with the memory loss , the panic attacks and many more . Its an honour to recieve this award . You have all seen my crazy especially the paparazzi ... no I will not apologize for spraying you with water , or cursing you or sitting by the wall with a bucket of water baloons ready to aim at you instead I will say see you next time , I will have a paint ball gun waiting for you . Thank you once again ." The crowd erupts in laughter and I feel a sense of pride .

Ash claps his hands as I walk towards him and basically throw myself onto my chair .

"Why did the Grammy's and the fund raiser have to be the same weekend ." I groan into his shoulder .