Last Dance

I try unwrap Asher's body from my own we are like a knot . His head is on my chest with his soft cheeks resting on my exposed stomach , his arms tightly around me , his legs between my own , not to mention before i got the urge to pee my arms where around him tightly too with my fingers tangled in his sea of curls . Their so soft .His so peaceful , with the moonlight creeping through the curtains shinning its pale white light all over his baby like face , its tempting me to stroke his cheek continously just to feel that feather like softness under my fingertips .

Asher is all soft , besides his chiseled chest and his rough hands .

I need to pee ! His body weight is putting a lot of pressure , but its so warm .

"Ash," i say while stroking his cheek in an attempt to wake him up gently .

"Ash," he stirs in his sleep and lifts up his head to face the other direction . In just the second he lifted up his head , i felt a waft of cold air hit my belly because of all the sweating .

I need to pee !

"Asher ." I shake him gently he lifts up his head and opens his droopy eyes .

"Hmmm." He puts his arms round my waist lifting my waist up and nuzzels his head under my shirt with his head face flat on my stomach . Its kinda ticklish when i feel his lips run up my stomach , i cant help but squeal .

"I need to pee ." He groans ,pops his head out my shirt and his completely off me .

I bolt to the bathroom and i am in heaven , the pressure from my bladder is released . Washing my hands i make it back to the bedroom , taking a sip of water before getting back into bed .

Asher has his head on my pillow and opens his one eye and cracks a smile .

"Sorry for sleeping on you ." I roll my eyes at him and steal my pillow back and lay on my side .

"You're like my teddy bear please let me cuddle you ." I ignore him completely then i get flipped over .

Asher is hovering above me and starts tickling me . I am a giggling mess clutching the sheets between my fingers , squirming beneath him like a worm and looking into those eyes that are now alive .

I will most definitely miss this .

"Will you let me cuddle you now ." He stops his little punishment while i try and catch my breath and i give him a stern no .

His back at it again , i cant breath , tears are falling from my eyes , i am kicking and trying to bat his hands away and my stomach is sore when i feel us roll off the bed .

We land with a thud , well Ash lands with a thud i of course get enclosed in his arms laying on top of him and now we both in stitches .

He turns us over until we are laying on our sides on the plush white carpet and he holds me tight and wraps his leg around me ,"this could work too ."

"You evil sneaky man."

"A man gotta do what a man gotta do even if it means sleeping on this carpet ."

"We could go back to the bed if you agree to let me cuddle you ."

"Blackmailing one of your many talents ?"

"Having a smart mouth one of yours ?"

"Touchè"

He lets out a sigh of content and pulls me close until my back is against his chest and he pretends to snore .

"Okay okay , lets go back to bed !"

With that he stands up quickly and picks me up and gently lays me on the bed . I welcome the feeling of having him use me as a pillow and teddy bear so much that i wrap my arms tightly around him too .

"So warm and cozy ."

"Mmmmh." I agree and i put my fingers in his hair .

"I can't go back to sleep ." I feel bad now i disturbed his sleep .

"Pizza ," i moan , which makes him chuckle and once again he pulls me off the bed .

"Its cold ." He puts me down spreads a blanket on the bed and picks me up and starts wrapping me like a burrito .

"Where we going ." I say opening my eyes looking at his legs since i am being carried upside down . An upside down human buttito is my current predicament .

"Pizza ."

He plops us on the coach .

"What pizza place is open at 2 in the morning ."

"Who said anything about a pizza place ."

He puts the laptop on a searches pizza recipe .

"We have a winner greek yogurt and flour ."

"We dont have greek yogurt ."

"Meh we can use milk ."

"No you can not it does not work like that."

"Whats the worst that can happen ."

"This is interesting ," i remove the blankets and move to sit on the kitchen counter and watch the making of a disaster .

I watch as his arm muscles flex as he mixes the dough that is in a slime-ish state ,"you know what this type of thing should be done with ? Some Italian music in the back , it could help bring good karma to our pizza, taking the pizza back to its roots ."

I grab his phone and use my finger print to unlock it and go to utube .

Caterina Valente's song Bongo Cha Cha starts playing and i watch as Asher moves his hips in a manner i belive is supposed to be him doing the tango or what ever dance , but it does not look right .

His eyes light up with excitement as he watches me giggle as i watch his interesting dance moves .

"Bongo la , bongo cha cha !" He starts singing along . I feel thats the only part of the song he knows .

Then he attacks me with his doughy fingers and lifts me off the counter and makes me stand on his feet . Now i am moving the way he is , not even caring about the fact i am covered in his disaster he calls dough .

Our last dance ?

I laugh so hard to a point i can't anymore and i just wrap my arms around his neck and lay my head against his chest and close my eyes while he proceeds in doing his dance singing making up his own words to the Italian song .

Now i worry if i will be able to go through with my plans , this is the Asher I could love but this is not him , its a fraction of who he is and sadly this is not the dominating side of him .

Authors note:

I was doing my dance while writing this and listening to bongo la bongo cha cha , the way the girl dances in the video is exactly how i pictured Ash dancing with Blayke on his feet.