XII.

❑ happy (early) val's day lads, no fluff this time just some angst because why not

❑ I wrote this when I was doing my daily crying over dazai not being real, you know, the usual!

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

¹²⋅

Dear Osamu Dazai,

Happy Valentine's Day, how are you doing? I'm aware it has been quite some time since I've written to you I've been quite fatigued lately because of my new work schedule, but here I am darling, writing to you.

I hope you are doing well; I hope you're merry and safe, that's all I care about, your happiness and your safety. I understand that happiness is something you struggle to feel or experience, but I want to help you enjoy life, feel loved and help you keep living — I want to help you experience the happiness you've always deserved. Maybe even be the source of your happiness just how you're the soul source of mine, who knows? Only time can tell.

But I must be honest with you, Osamu.

I don't think I can take it anymore. All I crave for is your gentle touch against my skin, to hear your melodic voice in my ear, to be engulfed by your warm embrace and hear your heart beat, a sound of utter reassurance, to gaze into those hazel-stained pools — a pool worth drowning in that paints my lovesick heart with fruitfulness, I fall for every single time I see them — I just want to see you, even if I can't feel you or be with you, just seeing you would be enough to fill the gaping hole in my heart; the aching loneliness.

I am so hopelessly in love with you, I just wanted to show you my firing love for you though there is no way you'd be able to feel it, I know you won't see this note, you just can't, you aren't real and I must accept that, eventually.

Until then, my burning love for you will never fade, — it will not waver.

Love, [Y/N] [L/N]