IV.

???

"Thank you so much for this Dazai, I owe you one."

"It was no problem, my love~"

You and Dazai walked to the printer, you fetch your id from your pocket and scan it over the id checker, Dazai eyes you with his arms folded as you tap the option pad a few times with your index finger. No words could describe how much he adored your beauty, from your alluring e/c orbs to your gorgeous smile, you were an angel in his eyes even after all you've been through, the highs, the lows, the fights, the make-ups he still couldn't wrap his head around the fact that he has the privilege of calling you his.

You were-

No, are the light of his life, the soul purpose he was still living in this hellish place called Earth.

"Now I don't have to worry about the president slicing my head off."

You grab the documents out of the printer and hold them close to your chest, turning around you were greeted by a smiling idiot, you raise a brow at him before turning back and log out of your account. You jump when a pair of arms wrap around you almost making you drop your documents.

"Osamu, we are still at work you know..-"

"There isn't anyone watching us. Plus, there aren't any cameras in this area.~"

You roll your eyes in annoyance but your face tells a different story, with your lips curved up into a small smile as you turn to look at your bandage boyfriend.

"Since you quote on quote 'owe me one' why don't we go to dinner after this, how does that sound?"

His slender fingers play with a strand of your h/c hair, your tongue grazes (the inside of) your bottom lip as you stare into his hazel orbs, the rays from the light reflecting off his eyes, he rests his hand on your cheek gently stroking it, you lean into his touch.

"Why are you so beauteous?"

"And why are you taking too long to kiss me already?"

"Touché."

He leans in and captures you lips with his; you drop your documents; they were long gone; you wrap your arms behind the larger male's neck. He softly presses you against the printer as he kisses you more passionately his hands moves down to caress your sides, Dazai moves away from you lips and begins kissing your nape affectionately your hand trails to his waist coat plucking off the buttons, Dazai's free hand was quick to grab yours stopping you from unbuckling the last button.

"I'm all yours after dinner, calm down.~"

"Then don't excite me so much then next time."

He places one last kiss on your nape before pulling away again.He lets out a small laugh because of your remark, he winks at you then buttons up his waistcoat. You sigh and pick up your papers from the ground and neaten them up then hug them to your chest again, Dazai smirks at you and comes closer to your ear.

"Damn, I wish I were those documents right now."

"D-DAZAI!"

You punch him in the arm as he laughs again but a bit louder than before, he then removes one of your hands clutching the document and plants a tender kiss on it and intertwine it with his own.

"Now, let's get this paper to the president's office so we can go for dinner."