I.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

¹⋅

The night was young, the big hand minutes away from hitting 12. A blanket of nothingness consumed the stream of blue that was now vacant till the resurrection of the sun once again. Specks of bright glows snuggled in the darkness where they rest in the solace of each other, Yokohama was not only exquisite at dawn but also dusk.

Y/n could help but admire the magnificent view from the comfort of her apartment, living on one of the top floors was worth climbing those pesky stairs every day. But today was different, since there weren't any major cases floating around for the ADA to handle the president dismissed the team for the day until crucial cases are handed to them; not even seconds after the president 'shooed' the members away, a certain bandage male was quick to request her if he could stay at her place.

"The view looks beautiful, right?" she looks behind her, locking eyes with a pair hazel orbs a genuine smile unfolding on his lips. He approaches her and stands idle at the side of her observing the view as well.

"Do you know what else is beautiful, my love? ~" Dazai looks down at her, hypnotised by her e/c pools, his face leaning closer.

"I have no clue." Y/n's mouth tugs into a tiny smile, as she leans closer also. He delicately places a hand on her cheek as if the smallest of touches would break her, if she were as fragile as a jasmine. Their faces close to the extent they could feel each others hot breath caressing their skin.

"You. ~" He brushes his lips against hers, kissing her firmly with such passion, his kisses were always so intoxicating to her, it made her feel like she were on Cloud 9. The sweet taste of his lips never seemed to disappoint her she could get bored with it nor get enough of it—she was sickly addicted to it.

"You're so damn cheesy, you know?" She whispered as they pull apart, the brunette pecks her lips once more, a grin appearing on his lips.

"Buuut~ You love it."

"Yeah, I do.~"