II.

Fluff.

"I missed this."

"Me too."

The dim light from the TV illuminated the comfy livingroom, the two of you lay on the platinum grey sofa embracing each other under the silky fluffy blanket enjoying the movie played before you, a pair of soft lips plants a gentle kiss on your forehead.

"I will have to take days off just to do this with you much more, my belladonna."

"As much as I would love that, you still need to go to work."

"You're no fun, Y/n.~"

"Too bad.~"

You lean in and peck his cheek but he just pouts at you and points his index finger towards his lips.

"You missed.."

You let out a small laugh before reaching up and putting his face in your hands, bringing him down to your height your lips barely grazing each other, the two of you look into each other's orbs his browns ones swirling with many emotions love, affection, he was head over heels for you and you were for him. The two of you have been through so much together from being friends to lovesick puppies, tears were shed, laughs were shared; Despite all the difficult moments, the up and downs the two of you were still together and fell more and more in love with each other in each passing day.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more.~"