V.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The night has died, and the morning has come again, small rays seep through the curtains filling the room with its grace and beauty and its pleasant aura. It was another day of being alive in this antagonistic planet, but today was a quiet morning; Normally, all that could be heard were the loud engine exhausts from the street below roaring fiercely polluting the befoul neighbourhood successfully waking up not only Y/n but Dazai, hours before they were meant to.

But instead faint sounds of birds chirping filled the room. It was the start of Yokohama springing into the city full of life.

Dazai is the first out the two to wake up, his mouth lets out a small yawn, stretching out his boney arms, the sun rays shift its light beaming on the male, he flutters his eyelids a few times readjusting to the newly found brightness. Osamu runs his slender fingers through his messy chocolate locks taking a deep breath in filling up his damaged lungs, memories of last night's event soak his brain; He breathes out, shifting ever so slightly to grab his phone, lost in the silk duvet, careful not to wake up his girlfriend.

Dazai retrieves his phone, turning the device on.

9am

There wasn't any work today so he could lounge around as much as he wanted (not like he already does that already). Osamu sighs and turns off his mobile, placing his head on the bedframe. The thought of last night kept clouding his mind, him and Y/n had made their relationship even stronger, she trusted him, the man whose hands are forever stained from those he had killed, the man who was part of a criminal organisation a man who has done countless of terrible things to people. Yet, she trusted him with all her being; she trusted him enough for him to be her first.

He looks at her sleeping figure, her body submerged in the bedsheets, she stirs, her nose wrinkling ever slightly then her features quickly relaxed. The sides of Osamu's lips tug into a smile. Leaning close, he plants a soft kiss against her lips; he pulls away, his smile never leaving his face.

"Thank you."

-  

Y e s h i

✎ edited: 11.8.20