III.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

³⋅

Night has finally arisen, the moon splashing its dim rays through the window of the Agency. It was nearly 11pm and Yn was still wasting her energy and time to complete her report, the sounds of her fingers swiftly moving across the keyboard has been the tune she's been listening to the past hour and a half.

She lets out a sigh and looks back at the time at the bottom of her computer screen, it's been 20 minutes over the time she was meant to take her leave, but, she can't just leave now this report has been eating her up the past 4 days and it can finally be done and forgotten about if she writes another paragraph.

Just one more paragraph.

"You're overworking yourself, stop it." The girl's eyes perks up from her screen to be greeted by a pair of hazel orbs. The brunette makes his way to Y/n, the souls of his shoes clanking against the wood floor, Y/n looked at the male puzzled, she saw Dazai leave almost an hour ago. As if he was reading her mind he shook his head.

"You didn't come home after an hour I came to check on you." His eyebrows furrowed. "You had me worried, I thought you disappeared or something."

"Dazai.." Y/n's lips curves into a small smile, she leans close to Dazai kissing him gently. "That's so sweet, but I'm fine I can handle myself.-"

"Y/n." He says sternly. "You're overworking yourself, how can you handle yourself if you can't be asked to take care of your well-being? You have bags under your eyes you need to take a break, I'll just finish off the report for you."

"But-"

"No buts~. Let me take over love." Dazai places his bandaged hands on her cheeks and kisses her forehead affectionately.

"Thank you, Osamu."

-

How tf do I get writers block after like a day of publishing this book-