VI.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑ A/n: Dude I haven't updated for four months-

Yokohama was considered a beguiling city to tourists from far and wide. Yokohama is praised for its pleasing to the eye, scintillating beams gleaming over the metropolis streets (at dusk); Little did they know the terror and twisted reality that lurks in the alleys and streets of this so called 'winsome' populated city.

Dazai knew how corrupt Yokohama is and was, even after the assemble of the ADA crime rates have increase every year; more and more cases being thrown at him and his stress-ridden colleagues. With the work load stacking up, Osamu was finding it difficult to maintain his insufficient professionalism, his aching body yearning for the warmth of his bed he couldn't slack off as much as used to.

Osamu lets his head fall on his desk, a low groan escaping his throat. He was exhausted - exhausted of hearkening to the constant sound of his pen scribbling over tree waste. His bark locks lays sprawl out on the oak wood, strands of stray hairs dangling over his hazel orbs, his slender fingers fiddles around with his pen tapping a distorted rhythm on the hem of the desk, drowning in a newfound state of equilibrium.

Though Dazai despised paperwork, he had to admit the solitary was pleasing.

A faint choreographed knock danced around the room, cancelling out the vexatious tapping. But he never moved from his position, instead sunk his head further into the desk (if that were humanly possible). The door opens and the person uninvitingly walks in, a pair of shoes clanking against the hard wood floor.

A hand gently brushes his strands, blocking his vision, a small smile appearing on his lips, his hazel orbs admiring the girl before him. The girl's lips ghosts over his forehead, her soft lips panting a kiss on it. Osamu hums at the feeling of her affection.

"You look tired." her voice almost above a whisper. She guides her hand to his tangled locks, running her hand through it.

"Very, but I've worked longer." a sigh leaves his mouth as he leans back onto his work chair, Y/n's fingers abandon his dark bushes, his onyx eyes stares into her e/c pools."Do you need anything, love? ~" she shakes head side to side before plastering a tiny smile of her own.

"No, I just came to check on you. You've been in here for quite a long time."She picks up the scattered paperwork and put them neatly in a pile.

"Are sure it isn't the fact you missed me?" Osamu fluttered his eyelashes causing the girl to roll her eyes, Dazai lets out a dramatic gasp and places his hand on his chest. "I can't believe my dear Y/n is treating me in such a cruel manner!"

The sound of knocking engulfed the room once again, Dazai releases a second groan louder than the other. A pair of vibrant violet eyes appear behind the agape door, a visible droplet of sweat trickling down his cheek.

"Uh, Dazai? Kunikida wanted me to give back the unfilled reports you dropped off to him." Y/n turns her attention to Dazai who remained seated on his chair, spinning in it in utter boredom, his eyes scavenging for something remotely interesting about the ceiling above.

"Tell Kunikida-kun that I already have plenty of reports to fill out." He furrowed his eyebrows. He was occupied with a truck load on his plate; The last thing he wanted was more infuriating paperwork being unwillingly lobed at him.

"I don't think that will be necessary." Dazai turned his head to look at his girlfriend. She was already at the door, nob in hand. She opens the door fully allowing the lucid light beams flowing into the office, Dazai brings his bandaged hand to his eyes softly rubbing them to adjust to the brightness. He saw his subordinate handing Y/n a few papers. She flashes him a smile and nods her head ever so slightly as a sign of gratitude.

The boy exists, closing the door behind him while Y/n returns to his desk, placing them down right in front of him. Of course she would do this. She wasn't thrilled at tending his wounds for the hundredth time.

"Osamu.." Osamu's eyebrows perk up the sound of his name. "If you finish these papers I'll take you out for Sake, how does that sound?"

Dazai blinked a few times, a smirk gradually unravelling from his lips. "Hmm, tempting, but I want something different-"

"I'll tell Kunikida." Osamu frowned, his arms were already in pain from filling out his pervious papers. They felt like they were about to detach from him, but that's just him exaggerating.

"Fineeeee~ I'll do it then, but first, I want a kiss from you." Y/n raised a brow. "Just one." She knew how Dazai acts. One seemingly innocent request for a kiss leads to carnal activities and uncomfortable pain in her legs the next morning. Sometimes the male wouldn't try anything, but unfortunately that is only 1% of the time. She would be lying if she said she didn't like his daily affection.

"Deal." He grinned at the sound of agreement. Wasting no time he hoists himself up walking in front of the desk where Y/n stood. His bandage hand gently caresses her cheek, he leans in closer placing a firm and pleasurable kiss on her lips. Removing his hand from her cheek, he moves it around her waist (and his other), reeling her in closer than before, their clothed bodies pressed against each other.

Dazai swiftly removes his lips from hers and gently began kissing her nape affectionately before trailing down to her naked shoulder. "Osa, you agreed to just a kiss, nothing more." As much as Y/n wanted to continue Dazai had some important work to finish, Dazai sighs hot breath tickling her skin he removes himself from her shoulder and pecks her lips once more.

"We'll continue this after my paperwork."

-

edited: 11.08.20