V.

"Nice view, isn't it?"

You took in the beautiful sunset in front of you; the sky was no longer blue but was replaced by hues of pinks & purples providing a soft saturation, complimented by the thin milky white clouds scattered around the sky.

The beaming sun was shielded by the neighbouring, towering buildings in Yokohama the sunsets became more breathtaking to look at every time. You took a sip of your champagne before placing it on top of the boat rail next to Dazai's.

"Mhm.~"

The brown haired male slouched against the railing inhaling deeply you watched as his eyebrows furrowed.

"You alright..?"

"Yeah, I'm just thinking about what Fyodor's next plan is."

"Well, you could figure out that 'where he was' was a setup so I'm sure you can figure his next move too."

Your lips tug into a small smile as the both of you watch the deep blue sea together the wind gently blowing through your h/c locks, you tuck a loose strand of hair behind your ear.

"You did well today too."

Dazai turns to you in which you did too, he grabs his wine glass and gestures you to do the same (which you did) you both raise your glasses up in the air.

"What is this toast to?"

"To our success in this mission & everyone for doing their part, to the ADA."

"And to us.~"

"Especially.~"

CLINK