VII.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑ A/N: Miss me? I highly doubt that. I've just been a lazy ass, I might post the Dazai bday special, but we'll see.

A sigh escapes Y/n's lips as her frail body descends into the warm liquid, a thin sheet of bubbles situate on the surface of the water, filling it like a blank canvas. Her head leans back onto his front, embracing the cleansing of her freshly tense body as it fades into the liquid. She hums as a pair of fingers gently massage her scalp, soft lips plant onto her bare shoulder, kissing it tenderly.

"We are switching in a minute, I want some kisses too. ~" Dazai removes his lips from her shoulder. He rests his head on her freshly washed hair, inhaling the fruity scent that lingered in it, his arms wrapping around her naked waist. "Longer, you're good with your hands." Osamu's lips curve into a small smirk. "Of course I am, you out of all people are highly familiar with them."

Y/n rolls her eyes, elbowing Dazai on his bandaged chest, who only then laughed. The two stayed like that for a while, enjoying not only the solitary but each other's existence. The faded uproar from the late streets of Yokohama clouding the air, accompanying the shallow exhales from the two.

Dazai releases his hand from Y/n's waist. His slender finger caresses her inner thigh, the smallest of ripples erupting on the shaft of the tub. Her hand ghosts over his, preventing him to move any further. "I swear you find it so difficult to keep your boney fingers to yourself." She sighed. "Boney? How could you say such things!? Now I feel insecure about my hands." Dazai frowns , he removes his finger from her thigh. "I might as well drown myself in this very tub, I don't like the way your insults are evolving."

Y/n laughs at his comment, Dazai swiftly moves his head to her shoulder, wet loose strands tickling her bare shoulder, "Why don't we drown together, a double suicide! Would that be magical?" "I must decline that offer." "You're no fun, Y/n!" Y/n's hand reaches toward Osamu's head she ruffles his drenched dark locks "But you love me, anyway." Osamu grabs y/n's hand, bringing them to his lips.

"Of course, shorty. ~,"

"I'm not short, you're just a giant."