VII.

A/N: I quite like the concept of this, I'll see if I can rewrite this and complete it.

"It's been ages since we went to this bar, it still has the same welcoming aura from the last time we've been here."

"It's nice, like old times.~"

You smiled at the brunette and took a sip of your white wine while he took a sip of his sake, it was a date night for the both of you and what a better place to go to than the old bar the two of you went to in the Mafia days, Lupin.

The two of you sat in the semi-circle booth, in the middle was a circular table made from the finest of oak, decorated with a single scented candle and a white lily in a small vase.

Lucky, the bar wasn't packed enabling you to relax to the jazzy music coming from the speakers this place was a fragment of your past, without this bar you wouldn't of met him.

Mr. ex executive Dazai Osamu

The ringing of the bar door caught your attention, you see a unusually short male stroll in with his hand in his pockets, his orange locks dangled on his shoulder he mutters some silent curse words as he heads to the main bar counter, you found yourself staring at his hat.

"Y/n, you alright there?"

"No way-.."

"What..?"

The brunette gave you a funny look until you motioned him to look behind him, he turns around furrows his eyebrows in disgust as he looks at a familiar 'rodent' sipping his ruby red wine with his ridiculous hat (to you his hat was fabulous).

"Gross."

"We should get him to sit with us."

"You're kidding, right?"

He turns back to face you, taking a huge gulp of his Sake before placing it back on the table, without a word you stood up and begin to walk towards the ginger at the bar all Dazai could do was watch you approach him

"Annnnd she wasn't kidding..."