VI.

"What.?! Osamu, they can't be giving you this mission not after what you've been through-"

"I know, I know, but I have to, I'm the only one who has some close connection to the Mafia between me and you. Haven't you seen all my ex colleges ordered to try bring me back to the Mafia? If I go back Mori will 100% let me back in under his wing. I'm only doing this for the mission to retrieve information about the Mafia's plans.-"

"You don't understand Osamu! This the Port Mafia we are talking about. The place that scarred us both physically and mentally I don't want you to go through that trauma again by just hanging in there for a day."

The brunette paces up and down your shared bedroom intensively as you sat on the queen sized watching him do so tapping your foot in anger, the ADA heard from the police department that the Mafia a coming up with a plan involving Q and left them in charge of finding information about this time.

Ever since you and Dazai left, the Port Mafia's security and privacy have increased in thickness, both were hard to destroy and hard to access. Leaving the agency no choice but to send Dazai for this specific job.

And you were furious.

He stopped pacing and stands in front of you and kneels down to your level, he takes your hand in his making you make eye contact with him.

"Y/n, I understand what you but I need to do this for the sake of the agency, for the sake of Yokohama & for the sake of you. I love you Y/n, so much. No words can describe it please just respect my decision."

You bit your lip as you feel a familiar liquid oozing out of your e/c orbs, slowly running down your cheeks, Dazai's expression softens he removes on of his hand on top of yours and places it on the side of cheek, gently caressing it and wipes away your salty tears.

"Don't cry love, I hate seeing you like this."

"I-i just don't want you to get hurt or be forced to stay in that horrible place again."

"Y/n, I'll be fine, ok? I'll always come back to you."

So, why didn't you this time?