XIII.

❑ YIKES ITS BEEN 8 MONTHS SINCE I'VE PUBLISHED OR JUST WRITTEN AND COMPLETED SOMETHING❑ AND UH MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

❑ AND UH MERRY CHRISTMAS! <3 ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

¹³. 

Snow. A beauty of the winter, the enchantress of the cold. The frosty tint pressing against your numbed fingertips, the chilly blanket swarming your shoes, soaking into the creak of your soul. With December prancing around the corner, the subtle clumps of snow began to settle, wrapping the concrete streets of Yokohama in a sheet of white, the days became shorter and the nights became everlasting allowed for the daily, nightly glow of the city to grace its radiance upon the snow enhancing the natural glimmer of the set crystal.

A cold, brisk night with an accompaniment of snow - a union made in heaven.

But being in the midst of it was exquisite. If [Y/N]'s human body couldn't feel the pinching of the cold breeze press against her, she'd be wandering the outside from dusk till dawn. She stood idle on the snow infested pavement, her soft boots sinking into the blanket, her gloved hands slightly extended in front of her, watching as the flakes fell into her hands melting upon the fabric of her gloves, the wetness oozing into them, evoking a muffled groan against her woolly scarf; she swats her hands around in annoyance.

"I told you that would happen, and yet you still don't listen to me." A voice teasingly cooed at her, the taller male stood behind her, his lower half of his face tucked behind his long crimson coloured scarf, yet he still wore a subtle smile, his bandaged hands remained buried and shoved deeply inside his coat pockets, a feeble attempt to preserve their warmth. A sudden cold breeze tickles him, prompting the leaner male to release a sharp breath; though clad in layers, more than his counterpart, he felt dreadfully cold.

But he swallowed his whiny complaints. His protest could wait, for the pure joy of his girlfriend would take precedence. He was unsure why he cared so deeply, but he did know that a single, endearing smile plastered on her youthful face over something as innocent as a snowy night made his heart melt a tad bit.

She turns to her boyfriend, her arms crossed firmly against her chest as she stares at him, who stood smuglishly in front of her. "Osamu, I WILL shove snow down your jumper."

Part of her didn't mean it, and she was positive Dazai knew it too, as he releases a little winsome hearty laugh rivalling the snow in purity. Her hands felt like thick icicles. She was certain her fingers were shifting into a sickly blue hue and in a minute or two, she'd be resembling the perfect snowman for Dazai to decorate. Touching the snow with her now cold gloves wasn't the finest idea.

"Oh? We both know I wouldn't let you do that, [Y/N]." he leans himself forward, the scarf that once framed his lips slips off as an icy fog escapes his chilly lips. He discards his slender hands from his pockets and settles a hand on the hem of her woolly hat, adjusting it on her head. He's hazel eyes never left hers as he did so. They were captivating, as if the snow its self loaned its beauty to his darkened pupils - pupils that possessed the resemblance of the centrepiece of a Christmas snow globe; bestowed to [Y/N], she fell into a trance - a trance of admiration. "Without a fair fight, of course!"