Avengers

Scott's POV...
Thor, Loki, and I stare silently at the scorched ground where (Y/N) just disappeared. How did our plan go so wrong? We were so close to winning, and now Freyr has taken (Y/N) to god knows where.
All I can feel is despair. I should have done more to stop her, to stop him. She didn't need to make the sacrifice play. She didn't need to be a hero. My heart aches as I think about Freyr dragging her through the portal. The look of terror in her eyes haunts me. I promised her it would work out. I promised.

"We need a plan." Thor finally speaks up, breaking the silence, but his stormy eyes remain staring at the scorched ground.
"We had a plan." Loki replies.
"Then, we need a better plan." Thor turns to face Loki and me. "Freyr will have taken (Y/N) to Vanaheim, his homeworld."
"What will he do with her?" I question.
Thor and Loki share a look between them, a look only siblings can understand.
"He will not harm her, Scott. That I am certain of." Loki starts. "He may be angry, but he has more use for her. He needs her for his plan. Killing her would be an act of war on the Asgardians, and no matter how furious Odin is at our sister, he would be forced to retaliate."
"So, we head to Vanaheim." I announce. "Can't you create the portal thing and take us there? Surely, we could just portal in, grab (Y/N) and leave."
Thor shakes his head, while Loki explains why my plan wouldn't work.
"I am afraid that your plan is flawed. The Vanir would be alerted as soon as we landed in Vanaheim, we would be captured and imprisoned." Loki mutters. "The three of us are no match for them."
We fall into another silence as we rethink our plan.
"Of course!" Thor suddenly booms. "We ask Stark to help. With him and the rest of the Avengers, we would stand a better chance."
I stare, wide-eyed at Thor.
"I'd like to meet the Avengers."

Thor guides us to the Avengers Tower, and under any other circumstance I would be giddy and gazing around in awe at the magnificent building, but due to the current situation, I am solely focused on our task at hand: recruiting the Avengers.

"Stark!" Thor exclaims as we walk into a lounge.
Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner, Natasha Romanoff, and Clint Barton are gathered in the lounge and all turn to face us.
"Thor." Steve stands up. "We heard about the situation in Central Park, care to explain?"
"My sister, (Y/N), has been taken by a very powerful, and very dangerous person. We attempted to stop him before it was too late, but our plan went wrong. We were wondering if you would be able to assist us?" Thor explains.
"We have no one else." Loki adds.
"And you guys are freaking cool." I grin.
"We would owe you a great debt." Thor continues. "I care deeply for my sister, and I cannot allow her to be imprisoned by a man she despises."
"Thor, of course, we will help." Natasha smiles kindly. "What's the plan?"

The Avengers, Loki, and I stand around a large conference table as we discuss our plan.
"Freyr has taken (Y/N) to Vanaheim, one of the nine realms, to marry her. It is the home to the Vanir, a powerful race much like Asgardians. Freyr is all about power and showing off; he will have the whole realm watching the wedding." Thor explains to the group. "However, he will have guards posted everywhere. He knows we will attempt to retrieve our sister, but we still have the element of surprise."
"We will have to portal to Asgard first and then Vanaheim, only the Vanir can portal from Midgard. There are two places in Vanaheim where we can portal in using the Bifrost. The first is the palace's main portal area, but this area will be heavily guarded and is also trackable. The second ..." Loki trails off, a grin creeping onto his face. "Well, the second is much more secluded but is also terribly dangerous."
"How so?" Tony asks.
"Forest trolls." Thor states grimly.
"Hold on." I exclaim. "Didn't you two nearly get killed by a troll when you tried to leave Asgard?"
The brothers nod.
"Yes, a rock troll. Forest trolls are different. They are not as big and can be easily avoided, as long as we are clever." Loki continues. "Forest trolls tend to favour the darker parts of the forests on Vanaheim. As long as we remain on the edge and do not stray from the path, we should be fine."
I gulp. "You don't sound too sure, Loki."
"The forest trolls are the least of our problems. The palace will be packed with people. The Vanir do not exactly like Loki and me."
"So, we create a distraction." Steve interjects. "Something to keep the Vanir busy while we find your sister."
Loki smirks menacingly. "We unleash the beast."
Everyone stares at Loki like he is crazy, which I guess isn't too far off.
"You mean me." Bruce speaks up from where he is sitting.
Loki nods.
"Hulk would certainly keep them occupied." Tony mutters.
"You can't be serious!" Natasha opposes, and I notice the brief glance of admiration that Bruce sends her. "That is way too dangerous. There must be another way."
"Natasha, it's ok." Bruce smiles softly as he places a hand on top of hers. "Loki and Tony are right, Hulk is our best option. I don't mind. Thor has helped us many times, it seems only fair."
I can tell that Natasha isn't happy with the plan, but she sighs and silently agrees.
Loki carries on. "Hulk will certainly cause a scene. Freyr will have no idea what is happening and will likely take (Y/N) to a more secure area of the palace. He will only have a few, if any, guards. That's when we attack."
"As soon as we get (Y/N), we need to remove the handcuffs Freyr put on her and then she will help fight." I add, remembering the handcuffs that stopped her powers.
"Natasha and Clint will need to remain hidden near Hulk. Once we retrieve (Y/N), you need to calm him down and run back to the portal. That is where we shall all rendezvous." Thor ends. "Any questions?"
No one speaks up as we all mull over the plan.
"Then suit up. Meet back here in five." Steve commands. "This won't be like anything we have faced before, so bring anything and everything."

The Avengers quickly prepare themselves, and we head back out to Central Park to the portal site. I look around at the Avengers; Iron-Man, Captain America, Hulk, Black Widow, and Hawkeye, and I grin. (Y/N), we're coming for you.
"Heimdall, open the Bifrost!"