Fury

Loki's POV...
We stand like statues in front of Odin's throne. He has gathered us here to discuss (Y/N)'s escape. His eye blazes with anger as he inspects us all. Frigga, Thor and I are stood to the right, while Freyr, Njord, Skadi and Freyja are more to the left. We all stand in silence. Freyr and his family are radiating the same anger as Odin. This is what I feared. With (Y/N) running away and not marrying Freyr, she now has five powerfully angry gods chasing after her. I can already tell who is going to be blamed.
"HOW DARE YOU LET HER OUT OF YOUR SIGHT!" Odin bellows in my direction. "You were supposed to escort her to the halls for the wedding! How in the nine realms did she escape?"
I keep my head held high and my piercing green eyes on the man in front of me.
"She took me by surprise." I say softly, not wanting to push his buttons like usual. "She used her powers to freeze me in place. I was helpless."
Thor steps forward and backs me up; telling Odin that he and two guards were also frozen by (Y/N). But the pent-up anger is still thrown at me.
"You failed, Loki."
This sparks my own burst of anger.
"I am her brother! Not her guard! If this is anyone's fault, it is yours." I step forward, my eyes narrowing. "YOU forced her into this marriage! If you had simply listened to her, then we would not be in this predicament."
I feel a soft hand on my arm, and I tear my eyes from Odin. My mother is looking at me with a dangerous glint in her eyes. I attempt to calm myself down; at least on the outside.
"All-Father, I believe that we should discuss this without the children." Njord comments; glaring at me.
Odin nods and Thor, Freyja and I leave the hall. We stay silent as we walk out into the gardens. Freyja slumps onto a stone bench and starts weeping into her petite hands. Thor and I pause, peeking at each other. Why is she crying? I motion for Thor to comfort her, seen as though she prefers him, but he smirks at me. Rolling my eyes, a take a seat next to her and rub her shoulder.
"Are you alright, Freyja?" I question carefully.
Her head snaps up, and she roughly pushes me away from her.
"No, Trickster! I am not alright! My brother's wedding day has been ruined because of you and your wretched sister." She scoffs. "This was supposed to be a ceremony. Look at me! I am crying on a bench!" Her eyes narrow at Thor and me. "I know you all planned this."
And with that, she storms away. Thor and I just watch her fade into the distance before we turn to each other.
"We need to find her." He states.
"And how do we do that?" I counter.
He smiles. "Brother, you underestimate me."

Freyr's POV...
Filled with fury, I trudge back to my temporary chambers. These Asgardian's are fools. Do they really think that they can mess with the Vanir and not be punished? I slam my first into the wall, shattering the gold. Anger boils deep in my system, as hot as lava. It churns within, hungry for destruction. I will get that veslingr from Midgard if it's the last thing I do. I will destroy anyone who dares to get in my way or challenges me. But first I need an army.