Beauty and the Beast

Scott's POV...
It's finally Friday evening. The end of the week and I have two brilliant days to hang out with my daughter. I have planned the best weekend ever; filled with junk food and movies and blanket forts. Maggie is dropping her off in the next hour, so I have plenty of time to start hanging the fairy lights, obviously, the ants help me. Not even ten minutes later, a knock rattles through the house and I rush to the door, dressed in my Captain America PJs. I open the door and brace myself for the attack of Cassie.
"Daddy!" She yells, her eyes bright.
"Hey, Peanut." I grin, ruffling her hair.
"I will pick her up on Monday morning, Scott." Maggie sighs, but quickly smiles as she says bye to Cassie.
As soon as the door closes, Cassie pulls off her purple coat to reveal her blue unicorn PJs.
"Which movie are we gonna watch first?" She asks, her large brown eyes twinkling.
"How about Beauty and the Beast?" I grin, swooping her into my arms and running to the fort.
I plonk her down into the pillow fort and press play on the remote.
"Daddy?"
"Yes, Peanut?" I question, not taking my eyes off the screen.
"Why is there a princess crying on the porch?"
I have to double-take on what she said, but looking at her face, I know she is being serious.
"There isn't a princess, Cassie."
I attempt to pull her into a hug, but she wiggles out and runs to the French doors. She points to a shape on the porch. My eyes go wide as I switch on the outside light and see what seems to be a goddess. I run a hand through my hair in disbelief. What the hell? She is wearing a wedding dress, but it's muddy, and the bottom is slightly torn. Even in the feeble light, I can see a gleaming engagement ring on her finger.
"Peanut, go upstairs." I crouch to reach her level. "Daddy is going to help this lady."
She nods and skips up the stairs. Taking a deep breath, I open the door and step into the chilly night.

"Miss, are you ok?" I ask cautiously, inching towards her shaking form.
Her head snaps up, and her (E/C) eyes rake down my body as she sizes me up. She's good looking, then again, her makeup is smudged down her face, and her dress is covered in mud.
"Please, sir, I do not mean to intrude. I simply needed a place to rest and gather my thoughts." She closes her eyes and takes a shivery breath.
When she opens them again, I suddenly realise I had been wrong about her. She isn't just good looking. There is something else, something austere and regal about her face. She is beautiful.
"Do you need me to call someone?"
She looks slightly confused as I take out my cell phone.
"I'm Scott. Scott Lang. What is your name?"
Her watery (E/C) eyes meet mine.
"I am (Y/N) of Asgard."
Oh crap. Another Asgardian.