She is So Tiny

Screams of agony can be heard down the halls from the maternity room. Frigga. This morning she went into labour, and her sons and Odin have been waiting patiently outside the room. Loki looks as pale as a ghost as he hears his poor mother's screams. Thor is playing with a small toy, that he got for you, to distract himself. And Odin. Odin is sat waiting. Hoping that the screams of his wife will soon cease. Luckily, after a couple more minutes, they stop, and a nurse scrambles out of the room. She bows before addressing the All-Father and the two princes.
"My King, Queen Frigga has been blessed with a baby girl. You may go in."
Odin rushes in, followed by his boys. A weary-looking Frigga is lay propped up on the bed, holding a tiny bundle of pink. She smiles at her husband and holds the baby out to him. Carefully, he takes the sleeping child into his arms and holds her to his chest. She's beautiful.
"Her name?" Odin looks up at Frigga.
"(Y/N)."
Odin places a kiss on top of (Y/N)'s head and passes her back to his wife.
"I shall go and tell the kingdom that we have been blessed with a princess. We can produce her to the people in a couple of days." Odin walks out of the room, leaving the two brothers at their mother's side.
"Come, my children. Look at your little sister."
Loki and Thor scramble onto the bed, either side of their mother. They peer into the pink blankets to see a tiny baby sleeping soundly.
"She is so tiny." Loki scrunches up his face.
"I think she is perfect." Thor comments, glaring at Loki as he places the toy on her blanket.
"Thor, Loki, you must promise me that you will care and protect your sister."
"Yes, mother." They reply together.
They continue staring at the small child until she opens her large eyes. Filled with fright at the strange people looking at her, (Y/N) starts to wail. Loki and Thor cover their ears as they scramble off the bed. Frigga rocks her gently and shushes her.
"Boys, step out of the room while I feed (Y/N)."
They glance at each other before scrambling for the door.
"I bet she is going to be the most beautiful princess." Thor excitedly exclaims.
Loki just scoffs. "She is so puny."
"We were all small when we were babies. Anyway, she is going to grow up to become a queen."
"Only when you and I have ruled, brother. She is the last born; therefore, she is the last to be crowned."
Thor just sticks his tongue out at his younger brother and runs off to find Sif, Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg. Loki stomps back to his room, sulking from all the attention the new baby is receiving.

Five pairs of eyes stare down at (Y/N) as she lies peacefully in her golden crib. They make cooing noises and stroke her petite hands and rosy cheeks.
"I shall train her to be the best warrior!" Sif exclaims
"I shall teach her methods of healing." Hogun smiles.
"I shall show her the finest dishes!" Volstagg chuckles.
"I shall teach her the most elegant dances!" Fandral states proudly.
Thor holds (Y/N)'s tiny hand protectively, while Loki sulks in the corner. The petite princess opens her big (E/C) eyes and looks around curiously at the children surrounding her. She sneezes; causing snowflakes to gently, float onto her nose. She scrunches her face up at the coldness and starts to cry. Loki rolls his eyes and stomps out of the room, to get his mother. Why is he stuck with all the problems while the others coo at (Y/N)? He walks into his mother's chambers, and she looks around with her usual soft and caring expression.
"Loki, what brings you here?" She asks calmly.
Loki looks to the floor. "(Y/N) is crying, and I think I know her powers."
Frigga looks concerned. "Already? How?"
"When she sneezed snowflakes were produced."
A look of horror washes over Frigga's face as she quickly runs to the nursery. Loki lingers, wondering what to do. He decides to follow his mother. When he arrives at the nursery, Thor, Sif, Fandral, Hogun and Volstagg are leaving.
"What has happened?" Loki pants.
"Mother told us to get father and leave the room." Thor booms as he walks away.
Loki stops outside the door and counts to ten before knocking lightly. A healer opens the door and scowls at the prince.
"The queen has asked that no one shall enter."
"Please." Loki looks up at her.
The nurse shakes her head. "I am sorry, my prince."
She walks back into the room and locks the door.

Frigga looks down at her little girl, wondering what to do. Odin will have to make a decision on what happens to her. She rocks the baby girl in her arms, trying to calm her. The door swings open and Odin walks in; demanding that everyone leaves but his beloved wife. He peers cautiously at the child.
"Her fate cannot be the same as Loki." Odin mutters.
"She is not a frost giant!" Frigga hisses. "She is our daughter, just as Loki is our son. We do not know the extent of her powers; therefore, we should not worry, yet."
Odin smiles warmly. "I shall wait until she is an adult. Until then, she is to be kept from the people of Asgard."
Frigga reluctantly bows and agrees, waiting for Odin to leave. She looks down at the tiny child in her arms and smiles. Thor and Loki shall protect her.