Armies

Freyr's POV...
I pull my golden armour over my tense body as I prepare to gather my army. I warned Odin that if he did not bring (Y/N) back soon, then I would be forced to intervene. Unfortunately for him and the rest of Asgard, he could not find her. Now it is up to me and my army to find her.

A knock rattles my door, and I open it to reveal Sif. She bows and I open the door wider.
"State your business." I comment.
"The Allfather has requested to see you in the great hall." She says, her eyes not meeting mine. "Please do not do this." She whispers.
"I beg your pardon?" I exclaim, anger bubbles up inside of me. "How dare you speak to me like that?"
She bows. "I meant no offence, but I have grown up with (Y/N), and she does not respond well to violence."
I step closer to the pitiful woman, my fists clenching.
"You will not speak to me like that, you mewling quim." I slam my fist into the gold wall next to her head.
She flinches something that one of my warriors wouldn't do. I push past her, holding my helmet under my arm. How dare a lowly, pathetic excuse of a warrior talk to me like that.

I push open the doors to the hall, and I storm into the room. Odin is sat on his throne with his wife stood to the right.
"Freyr! Thank you for coming to see me." He booms.
I bow my head. Even though I despise the Asgardians, I suppose I must be respectful to the Allfather.
"How can I assist you?" I question.
"It should be me asking you that question." He sighs. "I can only offer my deepest apologies on behalf of my brat of a daughter. She had one job, and she couldn't even do that. I will help you in any way to find her, just let me know."
I smile gratefully.
"Thank you, Allfather." I bow my head again. "I only ask for one thing. Access to your best warriors and weapons while I scour the nine realms for (Y/N)."
I sense the reluctance in Frigga's posture, but she has no power here.
"Odin, this is our daughter you are talking about."
"Frigga, please be quiet. It is not your place." Odin replies.
Frigga scowls at her husband before rushing out of the room.
"I give you access to my warriors and a selection of my weapons. I give you permission to leave Asgard and search all of the nine realms for (Y/N)."
"Thank you, Allfather."

My army and I are gathered at the edge of the Bifrost. I refused Odin's offer of the Warriors Three. They are too close to (Y/N), it would only lead to betrayal.
"My lord, we are ready. Where are we going first?" One of my chief battle strategists says.
"Midgard. It would be foolish of her to go anywhere else."
"I shall rally the troops." He bows and turns away.
I walk along my front lines before turning to The Gatekeeper.
"Heimdall, open the Bifrost."