Hulk Smash

Freyr steps between you and the portal, dragging his sword behind him. His golden armour is badly dented, and his helmet is nowhere to be seen. His once perfect face is now battered and bruised. His eyes are wild and darting, and you know that this man is nearing the edge.

"Freyr, give up this madness and allow me to return home." You plead.
He scoffs. "Home? You can no longer return to Asgard. Odin has decreed it."
"Asgard is not my home anymore. My home is not a place. It is the people I love and who love me. My home is my brothers. My home is Scott and Cassie. You could never understand that." You declare.
"How poetic." Freyr glares coldly at you. "Let us see what you would do to protect your 'home'."
Freyr snaps his fingers, and two guards walk out, carrying a small child between them. The child lifts her head up, and your heart drops as you recognise the brunette in front of you.
"Cassie?" Scott breathes, not quite believing what he is seeing.
Scott's hand tightens around your, and anger consumes your body. The Avengers and your brothers take a defensive stance as they realise Freyr has Scott's daughter.
"The son of a bitch." Steve mutters under his breath.
"Freyr! She is just a child!" You exclaim.
"I wanted to show you how serious I am." He snarls.
"Daddy?" Cassie looks slightly dazed as the guards hold her small arms.
"It's ok, Peanut. I'm here." Scott smiles kindly at his daughter, but all his warmth for Cassie leaves his face as he meets Freyr's eyes. "Let my daughter go, you asshole!"
"Hand over (Y/N) and then you may have your daughter back, Midgardian."
"Fine." You state. "Just do not harm Cassie."

You give Scott's hand one more squeeze before stepping away from him and towards Freyr, who motions to the guards to let Cassie go. Cassie runs away from the guards and collides with your legs, hugging them tightly.
"Please don't do this, (Y/N)." Tears fall from her eyes.
You gently peel her hands from your legs and crouch down to her level.
"Look after your dad for me, Cassie. I love you both very much."
You let go of the little girl and wait until she is in Scott's arms before carrying on towards Freyr. He grips your arms tightly and pulls you into his chest.
"You really thought you had won." He snarls in your ear.
You visibly recoil, your eyes filling with tears as you glance back over at Scott. All you want to do is blast Freyr with every ounce of power you have, but you cannot afford to risk Cassie being hurt.
"Stop this, Freyr!" Loki calls out, but you know it is in vain.
"How can I stop? I have come too far to stop now. (Y/N) will marry me, and I will take over Asgard and rule the nine realms. This is my destiny, you mewling quim, and I will not be bullied by-"

Freyr is cut off by a giant green hand sweeping him off his feet, and you tumble away, landing awkwardly on your back. You watch in horror and slight amazement as the green beast picks up Freyr by his feet and smashes him into the ground repeatedly before throwing him into a wall.
"Holy shit!" You exclaim.
Thor and Loki snap their heads towards you, horrified at the two words that just left your mouth.
"Watch your language, sister." Thor scolds.
Cassie jumps from Scott's arms and runs over to you, engulfing you in a tight hug. Scott quickly follows and hugs the two of you. The embrace is warm and inviting. It is home. Your brothers and the Avengers smile fondly at the three of you, allowing you to have a moment while Natasha attempts to calm the beast down.
"Can we go home now?" Cassie asks timidly.
Scott looks down at Cassie and then at you.
"We can."

Scott hoists Cassie onto his hip and holds her tight to his body. The Avengers quickly introduce you to Bruce Banner, who, according to Stark, is the softy inside the Hulk. The portal glows brightly, and you watch as the Avengers step through the portal first. Scott gives you a chaste kiss, aware that your brothers are watching you.
"See you on the other side." You grin as butterflies, no lions, stir in your stomach.
"See you at home." He smiles, stepping through the portal.
"Let us get off this realm before anything else goes wrong." Loki shudders.
"Once we destroy the portal from this side, we have ten seconds to get through." Thor declares, gripping Mjölnir firmly.
"We better hurry up then." You wink.

You, Thor and Loki step towards the portal and channel your powers. The three of you unleash everything you have on the portal, and a mix of white ice, green mist and blue lightning strikes the heart of the swirling vortex. The overload of powers causes the portal to rupture, and a blast of energy shoots from the portal, nearly knocking you off your feet.
"Now!" Loki calls as he rushes towards the portal.
You watch as he disappears, quickly followed by Thor, and then you take a step into the collapsing portal, closing your tired (E/C) eyes and allowing yourself to let go and be taken away by the power.