Freyr

Today is your twenty-first birthday, in Midgardian years, and you are very excited. Odin is letting you have a small party with your close friends; Sif, Fandral, Volstagg, Hogun and of course Loki and Thor.

You pull on a mint green dress, with some gold sandals and jewellery. You glance in the mirror before walking out of your chambers. The great hall has been closed off, by Odin, to anyone who does not know of your existence. Your birthday is always a magical day, filled with love and happiness. But today will be different. Today, father is telling you who you are to marry once you come of age, and that thought scares you. You are only twenty-one, and a few know about you. You've begged Thor and Loki to find out who it is, but all they found out is that he is desired by all the maidens in Asgard and he gives anyone he meets pleasure.

You raise your delicate hand and open the hall doors. The table is filled with the finest foods from all of the nine realms. A small band plays some music and as you enter everyone wishes you a happy birthday. Sif runs over to you and envelopes you in her strong arms as does Fandral, Volstagg and Hogun. Your mother and father embrace you and lead you over to the table. You sit at the head, Loki, Thor and Frigga are on your right, while Sif, Fandral, Volstagg and Hogun are on your left. Odin sits opposite you, and you can't help but happen to notice the spare seat in between Thor and mother. Odin stands, and the hall goes quiet.
"To my beautiful daughter, (Y/N). My last born, my only princess, my most grown up and the only responsible child. I wish you all the best in your life, and I hope to be there for as much of it as possible."
Everyone raises their glass and cheers.
"However, today is not just about celebrating the birth of my daughter. Today, we are going to bring peace to two families who have fought for thousands of years."
Loki's hand finds yours under the table, and he holds it tight. Loki is now twenty-seven, in Midgardian years, and to be honest, he hasn't changed from the mischievous sixteen-year-old who dragged you into the dark forest. Neither has Thor. You have changed the most. Your body actually has a shape now, and you are finally able to control your powers. A guard walks into the hall and addresses Odin. They whisper to each other before the gold-clad guard leaves the room.
"Our guest has arrived."
Nervously, you drum your fingers on the table as your other hand squeezes Loki's. The large doors open, to reveal a tall blonde. His eyes are dark chocolate brown, and when he smiles, he flashes a set of perfect white teeth. He wears silver armour that clinks when he bows down.
"Rise." Odin smiles, looking proud.
"My lord, Lady Frigga, Princess (Y/N), I am Freyr, and I am humbled to be in your home."
You sit ridged and frozen in your place, unsure of what to do. This boy is who you are destined to spend the rest of your life with.
"At the age of twenty-five, my daughter, Princess (Y/N) and Prince Freyr shall be wed."