Spyfall Part 1

Hello!

I just wanted to say thank you again for all the support, I'm glad you're enjoying the story and I love seeing your comments.

A couple of things: I am making up my own kind of backstory/pre-leaving Gallifrey Doctor backstory so please no complaints about it not being canon (I know but Doctor Who canon is very wobbly so I am going with my own stuff for some parts). Second: I am planning to do the Timeless Child arc and then I am absolutely going to want suggestions on what to do next - I have vague plans of episodes I want to do soon but I always want to know what you all want!

Again thank you for everything, I love you all and I hope you are staying safe!

Robyn

The words 'Spyfall Part 1' appeared on the screen in the same manner as the others had. The Doctor and her fam shared a glance, they had a very good guess about what this video would show. The Doctor cleared her throat before turning to the rest of the room to try and explain a bit.

"Erm, I think this video takes place about a year and a half or so after the last one so quick explanation for contexts sake. Got saved from space, found the TARDIS. Managed to get home after a couple of wrong landings-."

"16." Graham muttered, cutting of the Doctor who smiled a bit sheepishly before continuing.

"Okay 16, thank you Graham. Had a few adventures along the way-."

"13." Ryan mimicked his grandfather with a small grin.

"Okay, 13. Thanks Ryan. Anyway." She stopped for a second to see if anyone would interrupt her before determinedly continuing. "Anyway, eventually got home. Had a bit of trouble with massive spiders in Sheffield. This lot decided to travel with me on and off and that's about it." She checked with her fam who answered with a mix of nods and shrugs. The rest of the former companions smiled at the group; it was always good to see things never really changed around the Doctor.

"Well on with the story then." She finished with a grimace, thinking about what they were all going to see. She turned briefly to glare at the Master who only smirked, oh he was excited to see this video. The other three couldn't deny that they were curious to see what had really happened between the Doctor and the Master, she had never really explained the full story but she had been off since then.

Across the world a series of spies get murdered in suspicious ways and with no visible culprit

"Well, that doesn't look good. What trouble have you managed to get yourself into now?" Marth asked, the way the three newest companions and the Doctor were acting was making her worried. It didn't help that the Master was smirking, that was never a good sign. Whatever happened had been big and was leading up to whatever the Tardis wanted to show them.

Back in Sheffield, Ryan is playing basketball with friends as he uses the excuse of having been travelling to explain his absence

"Are those the excuses you use to explain why you disappear when you travel with the Doctor?" Rose asked curious.

"Yeah, I'm not really a great liar and don't particularly like it, but travelling with the Doctor is amazing. Even if it is hard to explain to our friends and family." Ryan shrugged. The rest of the companions nodded in understanding; it was always hard to explain to other people why they kept disappearing.

Two men in black and wearing shades turn up next to a black car

"Ooh, what have you done?" Jack sang over excited. Rose and Martha shared a glance before Rose elbowed him hard in the side, earning a (mostly fake) wine of pain from the immortal.