The Five Doctors (Part 1)

Hello everyone!

Yeah, I know it has been a long time. What can I say? Sometimes life is crazy busy and motivation is low.

Anyway, you've waited long enough, so here is the Five Doctors, a Classic Who episode.

Admittedly it is only part one (as it is a long episode, so part 2 is (hopefully) coming soon, but no promises!)

Also, I will admit i have never actually seen the episode. I've read the transcript and the wiki plus have a vague idea - so sorry for any mistakes!

Anyway, as normal; please let me know what you thin of the chapter and the story - your comments give me motivation!

Thank you all for reading!

Robyn

The group didn't have to wait any time at all before the next video started, the screen turned black and the next title was displayed.

"The Five Doctors?" Amy remarked, "I thought one was bad enough."

The Doctor blinked, an idea starting to form about what this video may be about. She was more than a little surprised as she though the Tardis was sticking to her more recent adventures with the companions in the room, but apparently not. She couldn't help but glance at the Master who 9thankfully) did not notice her attention.

"Take it from me, dealing with three was enough trouble. I pity anyone who had to deal with five." Clara laughed, earning a pout (though she would forever deny it) from the Doctor.

"Come on Doc, which poor soul had to put up with five of you?" Jack grinned teasingly at the Doctor.

"Don't call me that Jack." The Doctor rolled her eyes, then hesitated under the weight of the rest of the room's eyes. For once none of them had any ideas, bar the Master who seemed to have clocked (she could practically feel him scowling at her without having to see it), so they were all very curious. "As for who, you'll have to see but it seems the Tardis wants you to see some of my earlier adventures."

"Wait, you don't mean?" Bill perked up; eyes alight as she caught on to what the Doctor was insinuating. The Doctor just nodded, confusing some members of the group but before anyone could query further, the video started.

(The late William Hartnell introduces the Doctor Who twentieth anniversary story.)
DOCTOR 1: One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until then, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

"Oh, Susan." The Doctor murmured to herself, despite the chaos she guessed was coming she was still excited to catch a glimpse of several old friends.

"Ah it's the really old Doctor." Ryan nodded at the sight of the first Doctor who they'd seen briefly during Eyebrow's regeneration.

"Technically, he's the youngest of my regenerations." The Doctor tried to argue to deaf ears. Everyone was far too focussed on the screen, all very curious about what they were about to see.

(On an alien planet, a tall, dark tower rises from a desolate landscape. A susurration of voices fills the empty, torch-lit corridors.
Meanwhile, on another planet, Turlough settles down by a ruin to sketch the peaceful rural landscape.

"Who is that?" Rose asked the Doctor, curious. They were all eager to get a glimpse of some of the Doctor's older companions, it was rare they ever talked about them properly but they'd sometime hear a stray comment or two that made them eager to hear more.

Watching the DoctorOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara