Let's Kill Hitler

Hello everyone!

Please ignore the fact that I am late again, to make it up for you this one is pretty long. Hopefully it lives up to all your expectations. Can you believe we're on Chapter 20?

But first a few things: One, I was wondering if any of you could suggest a better title for this story. I've already adjusted the summary to make it better (better not good), as I had written several chapters and decided to post them before realising I didn't have a good title. So suggestions please?

Second my plan for the next few chapters, as I have made a spreadsheet for all your suggestions (there are over a hundred episodes requested, so ...). Next chapter is The Time of the Doctor, then after that I was thinking a lighter episode, maybe Deep Breath for contexts sake and to see more of the Paternoster Gang. Then I plan to do the Magicians Apprentice/Witches Familiar Arc so we have some more Master/Missy action. Then (and this is more wibbly wobbly) likely another lighter video, then The End of Time arc. Sound good?

Third, sorry to any Scottish people (it will make sense later) but it's fine as I am Scottish too so can complain about our weather. Ironically, I am typing this during a rare really sunny day.

As always, thank you for reading and hope you enjoy! Please let me know what you think and keep your episode suggestions coming!

(I'll stop talking now)

Robyn

The group watched apprehensive as the screen turned the familiar black. They were all wondering what they would be shown this time, would it be as intense as the last video? Or would it be a calmer video? Which Doctor would they see? Which companions would be featured? The Doctor felt foreboding as the video title finally appeared on screen, thinking back to the pattern of videos they'd seen for this next one would likely be related to the one they'd just seen, and there were only a select few adventures she thought could be directly related and none were exactly 'fun'.

The title, 'Let's Kill Hitler', appeared on screen gaining mostly a confused reaction from the group. Amy, Rory, River and the Doctor exchanged a glance - they all knew what this was going to be about and it was certainly going to be another interesting video to watch if they were right. It would make sense, logically to watch if for a better understanding of River but it didn't mean they were excited to see that mess again.

"That's certainly an ... interesting title." Martha declared a bit hesitant, glancing at the Doctor.

"Unfortunately, it's pretty accurate." The Doctor sighed, giving River a pointed look, which did not go unnoticed.

"I'm not sure I really want to know." Graham declared shaking his head.

"I don't think we're going to get a choice, grandad." Ryan answered back, more excited than Graham to see what mess the Doctor had gotten themselves into this time (apparently it featured Hitler, because of course she had met Hitler).

"Is there anything we need to know before it starts?" Clara asked, directing her question mostly at River and the Doctor who seemed to be having a silent conversation (based on the Doctor's hands waving around as her face scrunched up and how River rolled her eyes at her wife).

River looked pointedly at her wife to answer the question – her own timeline was too messed up to know for sure as the video seemed to mostly be following the Doctor's timeline (at least more than hers so far). The Doctor seemed to think about it for a second before answering with a glance at Amy and Rory. "I don't think so. If it is what I think it is, then it takes place shortly after the last video without anything major happening in between." Amy and Rory nodded their agreement to her statement.