The End of Time Part 2

Hello everyone!

And here it is - The End of Time Part 2! Hope it lives up to expectations.

Next up is Boom Town (because I love it, want to do a nine episode, and it's a simpler episode to do. After that I don't know, so keep your suggestions coming in (I do keep a track of them all).

Also, are you all excited for Doctor Who season 13 to start this Halloween (Sunday), I'm excited but apprehensive.

Anyway, another blabbering, as always I hope you enjoy and thank you for taking the time to read

Please let me know what you think of the story and the chapter (as well as put in your suggestions), as I live for comments.

Thanks and enjoy!

Robyn

The group didn't have to wait long as the screen immediately started playing, only showing the title 'End of Time Part 2' for a minute before the video itself started. The Tardis seemed to sense their desire for answers and for once was not making them wait to see what happened.

[Black Void]

(Gallifrey is in ruins. Only the Citadel stands inside its protective dome. The man we saw as the Narrator in part one strides across a bridge followed by two acolytes and takes his seat at the head of a table. Six time lords sit, three on each side, whilst a woman is at the far end, scribbling on parchments. The rest of the space is in darkness.)

The room watched in silent awe and horror at the rare glimpse of Gallifrey, and Gallifrey at the end of the Time War none the less. It was rare to see the home of the Doctor and Master so they were all interested to discover what part Gallifrey and Rassilon were to play in the already chaotic mess of this adventure.

The Doctor and Master shared a glance, for once united as they saw the state of their home in the final hours before they were stuck in time. Both were curious despite themselves, intrigued to find out if the Time Lords would say anything they didn't already know, but also not excited to relive their last moments together and the discovery of the source of the drumming.

RASSILON: What news of the Doctor?
CHANCELLOR: Disappeared, my Lord President.

"Bet that's annoying them." Jack grinned proudly, none of them had much love for the Time Lords, especially after seeing all they had seen in these videos, so it was always good to see the Doctor one-up 'her' people.

The Master snorted, more undignified then usual and the slightest bit find if you knew how to read him, "She was always good at that."

The Doctor gave him a pointed look for that comment, "You were often right there beside me causing trouble."

The Master returned the look with a smug grin, "But I was a lot better at not being caught."

PARTISAN: (a woman) But we know his intention. He still possesses the Moment, and he'll use it to destroy Daleks and Time Lords alike.

"The Moment?" Rose perked up, eyes narrowing as she recognised the name. "Wasn't that the weapon that looked like me? The mess with the three of you, when you saved Gallifrey?"

The Doctor nodded, eyes darting between Rose and the screen, focus not entirely on the question. "Yes, this is happening around the same time as that just at the Capitol with the Council." It took a moment for that fact to settle in with the group before they all nodded, really, they should be used to that kind of nonsense with all the time travel.