Chapter 15

Levi's hand brushed Erwin's stomach, the man's hands planted on either side of him, hovering over him and looking him in the eye. Levi's hand traveled further until it brushed Erwin's cock. Levi could see the heart beat in Erwin's neck rapidly increase. Erwin was trying hard to control himself, to appear calm, but Levi had known him too long to be deceived. Erwin was eating up every second of this. Levi grabbed Erwin's cock hard, enjoying the short inhale he received in return. Erwin's eyes were pleading, begging for more.

"Is this okay?" Levi asked and Erwin nodded. "Okay." Levi let go and flipped the man onto his back. More accurately, Erwin let Levi flip him on his back. Erwin sat up as Levi collapsed his knees to the floor. Levi looked up at Erwin.

"Still okay?" Levi asked.

"Yeah." Erwin panted. "Still okay." Levi ran his finger along Erwin's cock, admiring it. Everything about Erwin was perfect. Levi kissed along the inside of Erwin's thigh, working his way up. Erwin squirmed under him and moaned.

"This okay?" Levi asked, mouth a fraction of an inch from Erwin's shaft.

"S'okay." Erwin moaned impatiently. Levi chuckled. He kissed it. Levi felt Erwin grip the sheets on the bed. Levi breathed on him.

"Please!" Erwin gasped. Levi loved this side of Erwin. He was so unlike the other life Erwin in that regard. In the other life, Erwin had been so cold and stoic. He rarely opened up and he never begged. But here he was, begging. Levi stuck out his tongue, dragging it along the shaft, earning a shudder from Erwin. Levi looked up and met Erwin's intense gaze. He was fighting to keep his hands from Levi's hair and forcing him into Levi's mouth. Levi licked him again, this time swirling his tongue along the head, tasing Erwin's bitter precum. He was going to enjoy this.

"Levi, just-" And then Erwin let out a loud moan as Levi slid the length, or, what he could fir of the length, into his mouth and down his throat. Erwin lost control. He thrust up into Levi's mouth. Erwin grabbed Levi's hair, hard, and forced his head down only for a moment, but it was enough to make Levi's eyes water. Erwin pulled Levi's head up.

"Oh my god I am so sorry!" Erwin panted and Levi laughed.

"That's okay." He smiled up at Erwin. "I didn't mind." Erwin smirked.

"Well then..." Erwin grabbed Levi by the hair and pushed him back down, a smile on Levi's lips as Erwin's length slid into his mouth. Levi choked and Erwin let go.

"I'm sorry-" Erwin began but Levi put a finger on his lips.

"I'll tell you if you go too far." Levi reassured before going back down on him. Levi bobbed his head expertly, luckily Erwin had all the same spots that Levi remembered.

"Levi, stop I'm going to..." but Levi just picked up his pace. "Dammit!" Erwin grabbed Levi's head and thrust into Levi's mouth, his load hitting the back of Levi's throat who let Erwin hold his head down, the hot liquid running down his tongue. Erwin let go and fell back, his breath coming in labored gasps. Levi slid Erwin's cock out of his mouth, swallowing and licking the cum off of it before crawling up to sit beside him. Levi smiled and ran his fingers through Erwin's hair.

"Did you like it?" Levi asked.

"Did you like it?" Erwin taunted. "My god, Levi that was... wow." Erwin grabbed Levi and pulled him down to his chest in a hug.

"I'm glad." Levi said.

"I never thought I would be able to do that..." Erwin said. "Or have that done to me." Levi smiled and kissed his chin.

"I'm glad." Levi said.

Erwin sat up. "Do you want me to...?" He asked.

"Only if you really want to." Levi said, unable to hide his smile.

"How could I say no to that smile?" Erwin asked. "Besides, I don't want to be the only one naked." Levi laughed and Erwin helped him out of his clothes. Erwin looked over Levi's body and Levi blushed.

"I'm sorry it's not much." Levi said.

"Hey," Erwin scolded. "Don't you dare. You are beautiful. More than I could ever hope to have." Levi blushed deeper. Erwin knelt in front of him and looked down between his legs. Erwin took a deep breath and slid Levi into his mouth. Levi tensed and tilted his head back, petting Erwin's head as his head bobbed up and down. Erwin wasn't as good as Levi, but he wasn't bad. Levi felt the familiar tightness in his stomach.

"I'm gonna cum." Levi gasped. "You don't have to-" but it was too late. Levi came hard in Erwin's mouth. The large man grunted but slid his mouth down Levi's shaft. Levi couldn't help it as he thrust into Erwin's throat. Levi cracked an eye and met Erwin's gaze. God, he was beautiful. Levi smiled as Erwin swallowed and grimaced. Levi laughed weakly.

"You don't like it?" Levi asked. Erwin shook his head.

"No, not that." Erwin said. "I just... wasn't expecting the taste." Levi smiled and cupped Erwin's cheek.

"Thank you." Levi said, leaning down to kiss Erwin. Erwin happily accepted the kiss. Erwin stood and stretched his legs.

"I don't know about you," Erwin said. "But..." he glanced down. Levi's eyes went wide. He was hard again. "I'm joking!" Erwin said. "It's okay."

Levi laughed. "Okay. I'm tired anyway."

"Me too." Erwin said. "Would you like to take a nap?"

"You mean resume sleep?" Levi laughed. "Sure. But only if you stay naked."

"You have to too then." Erwin said.

"Deal." Levi crawled into bed and Erwin spooned him, Erwin's cock hard against his back. Levi smiled and immediately slipped off to sleep.