Chapter 19

"Fuck me." Levi grasped at Erwin's chest. Any minute this man could be taken from him. He needed him and he needed him now. "Please, Erwin. If you need me to stop I will. But I need this." Erwin hesitated. He could see the conflict there.

"I'm sorry." Levi said, turning. "I'm pushing you too far. I just... I'm afraid of losing you." Levi's encounter with Kenny made him realize something. He and Erwin were not invincible. Not in that world and not in this one. He was tired of waiting. Erwin grabbed Levi's shoulder and roughly spun him around. He pulled Levi into him and kissed him desperately. His tongue danced in Levi's mouth, his hands played on his hips. Levi's head spun and he felt his knees grow weak. Erwin grabbed him by the butt and lifted him up. Levi wrapped his legs around Erwin's waist and Erwin walked him to the bedroom.

Levi was suddenly airborne then came crashing down on the bed, knocking the wind out of him. Erwin was on top of him as soon as he hit the bed. Erwin desperately kissed at his neck, nibbling on his collar bone.

🔴🔴🔴

Levi squirmed, his erection growing painful.

"Erwin!" Levi moaned. The man took a moment to look at him. Levi allowed it, but only for a moment before he was tugging at Erwin's shirt. Erwin straightened himself and pulled it off as Levi struggled out of his. Erwin trailed kisses down Levi's stomach before pulling off his pants. Erwin stroked Levi and Levi gasped, his back arching. He was wet with anticipation. Erwin kissed it before sliding it in his mouth.

"Oh god!" Levi yelped, unprepared. Erwin swirled him in his mouth before trailing back up to Levi's lips. Levi fumbled with Erwin's belt buckle before sliding off his suit pants. Erwin abandoned them on the floor. Erwin leaned down and whispered in Levi's ear.

"Are you ready?" This got s chill out of Levi.

"Yes. Please, Erwin!" Levi moaned and Erwin chuckled, a rich sound. Erwin flipped Levi over easily as he grabbed lube from his bedside table drawer. He applied it generously to himself and Levi trembled in anticipation. He was nervous, yes. He had used toys in this life, but none nearly as large as Erwin. Levi would lose his virginity, but he didn't feel like it. His memories of the other life aiding him in what to do.

Levi felt a growing pressure as Erwin pressed into him. Levi took a deep breath and relaxed. And all of a sudden Erwin was inside. Levi yelled out in delight, his face buried in the sheets, fists clutching them. Erwin grunted and paused for a moment, his breath hot on Levi's back. Levi squirmed, desperate for more. Erwin moved then... Gently in and out, allowing Levi to get used to him. Levi could feel Erwin in his stomach, and he clutched at it, pressing down to feel his length inside him. Then Erwin slammed into him and Levi let out a cry, his head thrown back and back arching.

"Erwin! Oh my god!" Levi gasped. Erwin chuckled behind him. He lay down over Levi's back and breathed in his ear.

"Do you like it?" Erwin asked, panting.

"Yes, yes!" Levi gasped. Then Erwin straightened his body and began moving again. Levi clutched the sheets, tears in his eyes not from pain but from the sheer pleasure and knowledge of who was behind him. Levi could feel the pressure rising in his stomach as Erwin slammed into his prostate.

"Erwin, I'm going to..." Levi moaned.

"Cum for me, Levi." Erwin grunted and it was all Levi needed to be pushed over the edge. Levi came, harder than he ever had, other life included. Erwin thrust a few more times and Levi felt him empty his load into him. Levi moaned. Erwin stayed inside him for a moment and Levi savored the feeling before he pulled back out. Levi whimpered but Erwin's cock was soon replaced by his arms around him. Levi nestled into the man's arms.

🟢🟢🟢

"That was..." Erwin said. "Just... wow."

Levi chuckled. "Yeah. I agree." They sat in silence for a moment.

"Levi?" Erwin said.

"Yeah?" Levi looked up at him.

"I love you." Erwin said, smiling. Levi thought his heart was going to burst.

"I love you too."