THE INVITATION

NEXT DAY IN SHOOL:

"SO HOW WAS YOUR EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH JUNGKOOK" Taehung said while writing notes and i was sitting next to him.

" WE JUST WORKED I DIDN'T LET HIM TALK EXTRA SO YEAH IT WENT WELL "

"GOOD" Tae said while looking down at his notes he was very busy in writting notes so I thought I should also go and complete rest of project.

"TAE I WILL GO NOW I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY SCI PROJECT "

" YEAH SURE" he said , I got up from my seat and went outside of the class not knowing that it will take 45 min just looking for jungkook who was nowhere to find

"HAVE YOU SEEN JUNGKOOK I HAVE TO COMPLETE MY PROJECT WITH HIM BUT HE IS NOWHERE " i said to jimin one of jungkooks friend.

"LOOK FOR HIM WHERE THERE IS NO ONE " he high five with another boy and both of them started laughing

"YEAH WHATEVER"

"YUNA" I looked back and there was Taehyung coming "I AM FREE NOW DO U NEED MY HELP" taehyung will be more helpful then jungkook.

" YES PLEASE CAN U HELP ME COMPLETE REST OF MY WORK"

" WITH PLEASURE " He gave me an assuring smile .

" LETS GO " he followed my lead . Taehyung helped me complete my work he was already full of abilities it was just a piece of cake for him I then went to sci lab to place my work and there I finally found jungkook coming out of lab with messed up shirt and hair and behind him there was a girl both of them looked at me and then jungkook signaled the girl to go i ignored them and went inside the lab to place my project "DID U COMPLETE IT?"

"YUP I AM NOT IRRESPONSIBLE LIKE YOU" .

"IF YOU WANTED MY HELP YOU should've  CALL ME "

" I DONT HAVE TIME TO WASTE " I said without looking at him .

" EXCUSE ME? EVEN CALLING ME LOOKS LIKE WASTE OF TIME TO YOU " I placed my project and then try to exit the lab but he blocked my way .

" EVEN STANDING HERE LOOKS LIKE WASTE OF TIME AND THATS BECUZ OF YOU AND WHAT IS WITH BLOCKING MY WAY ALL THE TIME ARE U 4 YEAR OLD KID WHY YOU ACT CHILDISH AND IMMATURE I DONT WANT TO TALK TO U I DONT WANT YOU AROUND ME ITS SO SIMPLE HATE IS ALL OVER MY FACE BUT YOU KEEP ON COMING " he looked at me and then finally spoked

" YOU KNOW WHAT GIRLS LIKE YOU ALWAYS ACT LIKE THEY ARE HARD TO GET AND IF SOMONE LIKE ME GIVE A LITTLE IMPORTENCE THEY START TO ACT LIKE THEY HAVE WIN AN AWARD YOU ARE NOT EVEN MY TYPE AND I ALSO HATE YOU ALOT SO DONT MISUNDERSTAND ME " he looked very frustrated and just walked away leaving me behind standing alone.

"YUNA " SUZY came from other side .

"DID SOMTHING HAPPENED I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU" I gave her a satisfying smile

"NOTHING I THINK NOW MY LIFE WILL BE AT PEACE LETS GO I AM HUNGRY "

"YEAH SURE" SHE Said and we walked back to our class .

The next few days went well and peaceful jungkook did not disturb me much so things were okay.

EVENING AT SCHOOL LIBRARY :

" LETS GO HOME HOW MUCH YOU WILL STUDY MORE " suzy said while shaking my shoulder

" I CANT GO NOW SO U GO FIRST " it was already off timing but i have to find some info related to history so i came to library .

" OK THEN I AM GOING " she said

"SUZY DID YOU GET JUNGKOOKS BIRTHDAY INVITATION " Leya said from back .

" NO WHY WOULD HE GIVE ME I AM NOT ONE OF HIS MANY GIRLFRIENDS " I laughed at her statement.

" BTW WHEN IT IS " suzy ask out of curiosity .

" THE DAY AFTER TOMARROW " seriously invitations could be given tommarow whats with creating a whole drama "YUNA  I AM GOING  TAKE CARE AND GO BACK HOME ON TIME" she hugged me from back.

"OFCOURSE I WILL" with that suzy left now there was pin drop silence in the library so I plugged in headphone after few moment someone placed a bottle of juice i turn around and found jungkook standing with a playful smile from where he came now .

"WHAT DO U WANT?" he took seat in front of me

" I AM DOING FINE AND HOW ARE YOU " he replied.

" I DIDNOT ASK " I said while placing my headphones in my bag " I KNOW I WILL NEVER HEARD THESE TYPES OF WORDS FROM U" .

" PURPOSE OF COMING ?"

"OH YEAH I CAME HERE TO GIVE U THIS " he placed a card on table .

"WHATS THIS " I said while looking at the card .

" LOVE LETTER "

" WHAT ?" He started laughing

"ITS INVITATION FOR MY BIRHTDAY PARTY U ARE INVITED " this time i started laughing

" IF I KNEW YOU LIKE INVITATION CARDS THIS MUCH I SHOULD GIVE ONE LONG AGO. "

" I AM LAUGHING ON YOUR STUPIDITY" he looked at me with confusion " HOW U EVEN THOUGHT I WILL COME TAKE THIS AWAY GIVE THIS TO SOMEONE ELSE OTHERWISE IT WILL BE A WASTE " I said with a cold expression and start writing my notes.

" KEEP IT ,U WILL COME I WILL MAKE SURE "

" I WONT " he just laughed at my words " DRINK THE JUICE IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH AND MIND" before I could reply he left the library after sometime I got thirsty so I drink that juice which I don't want to.