PANIC AT THE DISCO

After taking all my lectures i went outside to parking area and there i saw jungkook standing next to my car "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE " he looked at me and put his phone in his pocket "GIVE ME A RIDE I WILL TELL YOU ON OUR WAY TO HOME " "TWO THINGS FIRST I AM NOT GOING HOME SECOND I AM NOT GIVING YOU ANY RIDE " he sighed " OK FINE THEN JUST LISTEN WE HAVE TO ATEND JIMIN PARTY HE HAD SPREAD THE MESSAGE EVERYWHERE SO MY PARENTS ALSO KNOW ABOUT THIS PARTY " he left me speechless of course i have no choice "OK FINE " i said with irritation "OK BE READY AT 10 PM AT HOME WE WILL GO IN MY CAR" i just nodded and sit in my car and drove away.

TIME SKIP ;

We were already at the venue of party "HOLD MY ARM " i looked at jungkook "EXCUSE ME?" "WE ARE MARRIED WHY YOU ALWAYS FORGET THIS " "BECUZ ITS NOT IMPORTENT FOR ME AND I AM NOT HOLDING YOUR ARM ONCE WE GO IN MIND YOUR OWN BUSSINESS AND DONT DISTUEB ME AND ALSO WHEN I WILL FEEL DONE I WILL LEAVE ON MY OWN " "HOW WILL YOU WE CAME TOGETHER " "I HAVE BACKUP MY FRIEND SUZY SHE IS ONLY COMMING BECUZ OF ME " "WHY THERE ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO ARE DOING THINGS FOR YOU " "DID YOU SAY SOMTHING" he nodded in a no and we went inside there were a lot of people the music was so loud everyone were busy in dancing and enjoying jimin see us and approached us "LOOK THE STARS OF THE NIGHT ARE HERE " i ignored him and went to the direction where suzy was sitting .

TIME SKIP ;

It was 2 30 am and i was sitting there busy in talking with suzy "I SEND YOU PICS OF THE DRESS I WAS THINKING TO WEAR BUT YOU DID'NT RESPONDED " suzy said "LET ME SEE BTW I DONT IGNORE YOUR MESSAGES AND YOU KNOW THAT " i take my phone out and to my surprise it was on flight mood and as i off the flight mood there were 4 calls from mom and messages "SHIT " i panicked "WHAT HAPPENED?" suzy asked i looked at her "SUZY ITS A MESS WHAT SHOULD I DO KNOW MOM MESSAGED ME SAYING THAT TOMARROW MORNING SHE AND DAD AND JUNGKOOKS PARENTS ARE COMMING TO OUR HOUSE AT 9 AM " she widened her eyes " WHEN THEY MESSAGED THIS WHERE WERE YOU " "IT WAS ON FLIGHT MOOD AND SHE MESSAGED AT 6PM " i said in a tense voice "DONT PANIC THINK SOMTHING " she said "JUNGKOOK WHERE IS HE " i looked around but didn't find him anywhere jungkook where are you when ever your presence is required you are not there "SUZY I WILL GO LOOK FOR JUNGKOOK YOU GO HOME NOW " "ARE YOU SURE OR SHOULD I STAY WITH YOU " "NO WHAT WILL YOU DO I WILL TELL JUNGKOOK ABOUT THIS AND THEN WILL GO STRAIGHT HOME " she hugged me "OK THEN I WILL GO BUT DONT STRESS TOO MUCH EVERYTHING WILL BE OK " and then she went outside AND I START LOOKING FOR JUNGKOOK BUT AFTER LOOKING FOR HIM FOR STRAIGHT 20 MIN but as always i failed to find him.

It was already 3 am then i saw jimin "JIMIN HAVE YOU SEEN JUNGKOOK " he smiled "LOOK FOR HIM WHERE THERE" i cut his words "JIMIN HELP ME " i said tention was clear on my face which made him confuse "WHAT TYPE OF HELP?" i explained him the whole situation "Y/N THERE ARE ROOMS UPSTAIR I THINK HE IS UPSTAIRS WITH SOMEONE " it was a relieve atleast he was here but why is he not picking my call this made me angry "OK THEN I WILL GO LOOK FOR HIM THERE " he nodded . I went to look for room no 112 becuz jimin mentioned that room is the one jungkook always use and when i reach room no 112 i took a deep breath and went straight inside and there i saw a women ready to take off her clothes "I AM SORRY FOR DISTURBING YOU "i said and she screamed at me "WHAT THE HELL LEAVE DONT YOU HAVE ANY KIND OF MANNERS " i looked at bed and there i saw jungkook complete drunk and his shirt unbuttoned "SORRY BUT I HAVE SOME BUSSINESS WITH THIS GUY " "DO YOU KNOW HIM " "OFCOURSE WE ARE MARRIED AND I NEED TO TAKE HIM WITH ME " she was bit shocked with my words and backed off "HOPE YOU CAN DO THIS SOME OTHER DAY BECUZ TODAY I NEED HIM " with that i started buttoning his shirt "JUNGKOOK GET UP WE NEED TO GO " after shaking him for 3 times he opened his eyes "HMMM" "COMEON GET UP WE DONT HAVE TIME " i am doing everything i never wanted to "Y/N KIM Y/N OR JEON Y/N CAN I CALL YOU JEON JUST ONE TIME " "GET UP WE HAVE TO GO YOUR PARENTS ARE COMMING AT OUR HOME " i shouted at him "I WILL NOT JUST LET ME CALL YOU JEON Y/N THE I WILL " i grithed my teeth in anger "ARE YOU REALLY DRUNK OR FAKING IT " but i could smell alcohol from his clothes "OK FINE JUST SAY AND GET UP " "JEON Y/N " and he passed out "JUNGKOOK YOU LIER GET UP " i patted his cheeks .

We went home after 30 min [ how i bring him home thats a tough story but atleast i succeeded ] i helped him comming to his room "JUNGKOOK NOT THAT WAY NOT THAT --" he just fall on me and i fall on bed "GET OFF ME " he was ocourse heavy "JUNGKOOK " the loudest i could say then he looked at me trying hard to recognize me "Y/N YOU LOOK MORE PRETTY FROM CLOSE " triggering situation "JUNGKOOK GET OFF ME " "NO " he said "WHAT DO YOU MEAN " i tried hard but he was strong he then came more close i just turn my face to other way and closed my eyes no no no and then he get offed me "HOW WILL I WHEN I FEEL SO NERVOUS AROUND U " i opened my eyes and find him laying next to me "THANK GOD" he looked at me "EVEN IF I WANT TO I CANNOT COME CLOSE TO YOU" i get up from bed "YEAH WHATEVER JUST SLEEP NOW " "YOU ARE RUDE " he said with his eyes closed "WHAT ? " "YUP YOU HEARD ME RIGHT YOU ALWAYS HURT ME " "I " i pointed at myself "HMM YOU SAY YOU HATE MY EXISTENCE AND THAT MY PARENTS WOULD BE ALWAYS DISAPPOINTED ON ME " he said with blank expression "YOU DONT NEED TO TAKE THOSE WORDS SERIOUSLY " i said as i dont want to feel guilty "GO I WANT TO SLEEP" i felt offended "FINE " and i just leave the room .