NEW FRIEND

IN NURSE OFFICE:

The nurse give him pain killer and suggested if the pain don't stop he should consult a doctor and then she left "HOW ARE U NOW' I asked him he looked at me and showed a satisfying smile and then spoked "I AM FINE YUNA JUST CALM DOWN" .

He knows my name "YOU KNOW ME I THOUGHT WE NEVER MET" he then laughed loudly.

"OFOURSE WE ARE IN SAME CLASS" .

"OH SORRY LETS DO A PROPER INTRODUCTION I AM YUNA ONE OF UR CLASSMATE " I said while laughing then he sat up on the bed move his hand towards me gesture to shake hand I shake his hand but he hold my hand and said "I AM KIM TAEHYUNG UR CLASS MONITOR" I looked at him surprisingly .

"ACTUALLY YESTERDAY WAS MY FIRST DAY I DIDN'T KNOW MUCH " He then stand up from bed and let go of my hand and said "NOT YOUR FAULT YESTERDAY I WAS NOT IN SCHOOL OTHERWISE WE Would've ALREADY MET  LETS GO ITS TIME FOR OUR NEXT CLASS I CANT MISS" he said.

"YEAH SURE YOU GO FIRST I WILL GO CHANGE INTO MY UNIFORM" He nodded with a smile I then went to my locker to get my uniform and there again same thing jungkook with a new girl in front of my locker I didnot have the energy to fight so I just said "I TOLD U GO FIND A NEW PLACE THIS IS MY LOCKER NOT UR ROOM NOW GET LOST FROM HERE " with that I move forward and he pushed the girl away and hold my arm harshly and pinned me to the locker "I THINK YOU HAVE COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND " I shouted with anger he looked in my eyes with anger and spoked "DO YOU WANT TO BE IN HER PLACE " I tried to free myself but this time his grip was strong and I was unable to move.

Someone from behind spoked "GYM TEACHER IS COMING THIS WAY " jungkook looked at me and then loosen his grip I pushed him away by hitting his chest with both of my hands and took my uniform and just told him one thing "CONSIDER IT AS A WARNING NEXT TIME I WILL SERIOUSLY BREAK YOUR HANDS IF U TOUCHED ME OR EVEN THINK OF TOUCHING ME".

I came in class taehyung who was sitting in the front line looked at me with a smile I just faked a smile in actual I was burning with anger I went to my seat and sat down jungkook did not come in class the rest of the whole day and it was much better not to see him .

At off time I asked suzy to come with me in my car we will go watch a movie and she agreed when I was sitting in the car someone shouted my name from the back I looked back only to find taehyng running towards me and then he stand in front of me breathed heavily I started laughing after that jungkook thing I did not speak much and smiled but seeing him like that I started laughing "WHAT DO U WANT " I said while smiling "NUMBER" "NUMBER?" "YOUR NUMBER GIVE ME " I looked back at suzy and she looked at me then I looked at him he looked at me and then spoked "KIM YUNA LETS BE FRIENDS " he moved his phone forward I then looked at him with a pure smile.

"I THOUGHT WE ALREDY BECOME FRIENDS" WITH that I take his phone and right my no he looked at me with a funny smile .

"DID'NT EXPECT THAT COMING" both me and suzy burst in laughter on his comment he then said "OK NOW I WILL GO OTHERWISE MY BUS WILL LEAVE ME " .

"YEAH SURE " I said while sitting in car .

On our way back suzy and I enjoyed a lot because my mood was better "WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON FRIENDSHIP WITH TAEHYUNG" I asked her .

"WE ACTUALLY don't talk to each or u can say he don't bother talking with others HE IS SOMEONE ALWAYS BUSY IN STUDIES SO HE DONT MAKE FRIEND IT WAS SURPRISING THAT HE ASKED U TO BE FRIENDS ".

"ACTUALLY SUZY WHEN WE FIRST TALKED WE TALK LIKE WE ALREADY KNOW EACH I FIND HIM COMFORTABLE I REALLY WANT A FRIEND LIKE HIM IN MY LIFE"

"WHAT ABOUT ME THEN " SUZY showed a angry funny face i hugged her "WE ARE BFFS AND HE IS FRIEND " she then proudly smiled " YEAH RIGHT THIS IS WHAT I EXPECT FROM U" WE GIGGLED at her comment .