CCTV FOOTAGE

IN POLICE STATION :

"U MEAN TO SAY HE IS NOT MENTALLY STABLE HE IS LYING" I said "HE IS NOT SAYING ITS HIS CONDITION HE NEEDS TO SEE DOCTOR SO WE CALL A PHYCGOLOGIST " officer explained to me "DID HE SAID SOMETHING HE DID IT OR NOT" I asked "NO HE DIDNOT BUT WE FOUND THIS IN HIS ROOM " he showed me a USB "WHAT'S THIS " I asked "CCTV FOTAGE OF THAT TIME PERIOD HE HAVE IT MEANS HE WAS THE ONE WHO REMOVED IT AND ACCORDING TO THE CAFETERIA RECORD HE BOUGHT TO COFFEES THAT DAY BEFORE THE ACCIDENT TIME AND YES HE GAVE ONE TO MISS Y/N" I pulled my hair in anger in frustration then I saw them bringing mason out of investigation room "WHAT U DID TO HER U MURDERER " I punched him "SIR PLEASE CONTROL YOURSELF " officer refrained me "I DIDNOT U DID " he said "U POISONED HER RIGHT " I shouted "YES I DID I DID I AM RUINED BECOZ OF HER BECAUSE OF U " he started crying "SEE HE SAID IT HIMSELF " I said loudly to officer "WE KNOW SIR HE DID WE HAVE SEEN IT " he said "USB GIVE ME THE USB " I said he gave me the USB and I plugged it in one of the computer the CCTV footage started:

IN LIBRARY

Y/N POV:

I also said "HI " with a smile "U MUST BE THINKING WHY IS HE HERE NOW " he said he had two cups of coffee "NO I WAS NOT THINKING THAT" I said "U HAVE ALL RIGHTS TO THINK LIKE THAT BUT LET ME CLEAR WHY I AM HERE " he said while moving the coffee cup towards me "NO THANKS I AM NOT IN A MOOD OF COFFEE" I said "SORRY Y/N I DONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO ME THAT DAY I REALLY WAS BELOW ALL BOUDARIES BUT WHEN I WAS ELIMINATED " i cut him off "THAT WAS NOT MY INTENTION U KNOW I TRIED MY BEST" I said "I KNOW I WANT TO SAY I WAS OK LIKE NO PRESSURE NO EXTRA WORKING HOURS LIFE FELT LIKE IT STOPPED " he said while laughing "I WANT TO ERASE THAT BAD DEED I WANT TO LIVE NORMALLY AGAIN AND WANT TO BE JUST A CLASSMATE OF URS WITH NO NEGATIVE HISTORY " he smiled it was a bit uncomfortable " IF U ARE REALLY SORRY THEN I AM ALSO OK " I said and he gave me coffee and this not to offend his feeling I took the cup and honestly speaking I really needed one "ITS ALREADY A BIT COLD " he said "ITS OK IT WILL BE EASY FOR ME TO FINISH IT FAST " I said . "Y/N U KNOW WHAT " he said out of no where while I was looking for a book before I could answer I felt something sharp on my lips "WHATS THIS" it was blood did I bit my lip "YOUR R SO DUMB" he said for a moment I did not understand "PARDON WHAT DID U SAY" I started feeling my body hot like blood is rushing out I started feeling dizzy I looked at the cup "YEAH RIGHT THATS THE PROBLEM THE CUP THE COFFEE" mason came through the cup away "WHATS IS HAPPENING " I said each breath that I was taking was becoming heavier and difficult "THE THING IS COFFEE WAS POISONIOUS I DID THIS Y/N I DID THIS TO YOU LIKE U DID TO ME BUT IN A DIFFERENT WAY "he sat on the table while I was about to fall from chair as he saw me taking out my phone he took it from my hand and throw it away "NO PHONES AT THE LAST MOMENT OK LETS TALK ONLY " he said I fall down it was such a pain that I wanted to kill myself I "HELP ME MASON " I cried "U RUINED ME MY FUTURE I HAD SO MANY DREAMS U KNOW ELIMINATION FOR A COMPETITION WAS NOTHING BUT CHARGES AND FINE FOR ASSUALTING PRIVACY AND BULLYING NO COMPANY WILL HIRE ME WITH SUCH A RECORD " he kept on talking while blood was continuously coming out of mouth "IT WAS YOUR FAULT NOT MINE " I cried in pain "YEAH SO LETS EVERYTHING IF I AM NOT HAVING A BRIGHT FUTURE U WILL ALSO NOT HAVE ONE " he said "NOW DIE HERE I CANT WAIT TO SEE U BREATH UR LAST BREATH SO ITS A GOOD BYE HERE " with that he went outside and picked my phone throw the phone away and took the battery with him so I can call no one "NO NO PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP" o screamed and cried "LIBRARY TELEPHONE " I started crawling to the librarians table and dialed Jungkook no he did not picked up then I dialed suzy no "SOMEBODY PLEASE PICK UP" I knew I was about to lose conscious "SUZY HELP ME " I trued my best to say these words which was very difficult then I herd jungkook "HELP" my hands almost stopped I was unable to hold anything and then everything turned black.

CCTV FOOTAGE FINISH:

IN POLICE STATION :

"I WILL KILL U " I ran towards mason "I DID WRONG IT SHOULD BE U WHO I SHOULD KILL" mason laughed "STOP HE IS NOT IN YOUR SENSES " officer stopped me "HE IS FOUND GUILTY SO NOW HE WILL FACE COURT AND ACCORDING TO JUDICY IT WILL BE DECIDED SO PLEASE NOW U CAN GO AND REST " he assured me .

I came out " I CANT DO ANYTHING AT ALL NOW " I said to myself my phone started ringing it was your y/n mom "HI SON JUST WANT TO TELL U THEY HAVE SHIFTED HER TO ROOM AND THAT I WILL STAY WITH HER SO U GO HOME REST A LITTLE U R MOVING HERE AND THERE WITHOUT ANY REST TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ALSO " she said "IF U R WITH HER THEN I WILL GO HOME WILL MEET U IN MORNING '" I said .

IN HOME :

"ITS REALLY DARK HERE " I went upstairs but instead of going to my room I went to her room "ALWAYS NEAT AND CLEAN " I said switching on the lights I laid down on the bed "EVEN YOUR BED SMELLS LIKE CHERRIES LIKE U ALWAYS DID " I remembered when I came to take my jacket from her once

FLASH BACK

" WILL U NOT LET ME COME IN" I said "NO THANKS" she said throwing my jacket at me "OH IT SMELLS LIKE CHERRIES MY PERFUMES DONT SMELL LIKE CHERRIES THEN WHOSE PERFUME IS THIS " I said while looking at her .

FLASHBACK :

She throw her towel at me "IT SMELLS LIKE CHERRIES " I said she came forward to snatch it back "GIVE IT BACK" .

flashback ends

I took the pillow and hugged it "LETS SLEEP HERE TODAY "

with that I closed my eyes .