A MOVIE NIGHT

"IS THAT REALLY U I MEAN ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE U LOOK SO CHANGE AND DIFFERENT " suzy give me an obvious look and said "Y/N CHANGE AND DIFFERENT MEANS THE SAME" I said "I KNOW BUT I AM LIKE WOW DO U USE CELLPHONE WHY DIDNOT U EVER CALLED ME" he then finally spoked "CALM DOWN Y/N ITS BEEN 15 MIN U STILL CANT BELIEVE I MEAN FOR ME ITS ALSO A SURPRISE A GOOD ONE BUT TAKE A DEEP BREATH AND I WILL TELL U EVERYTHING" I took a deep breath and then gestured him to speak "OK Y/N SO BASICALLY I WENT ABROAD CHANGED MY NUMBER AND SOME HOW LOSED UR NUMBER SO THATS HOW THINGS TURNED OUT BUT I AM HAPPY TO SEE U AGAIN" he said while laughing "ME TOO I MISSED U SOO MUCH I CANT EVEN TELL" with that I grabbed his hands in excitement and he questioned me something real bad.

"Y/N RING? U R WEARING A WEDDING RING? " I pulled my hand away and looked at suzy who was waiting for me to tell him everything "HMM ACTUALLY TAE I AM MARRIED " his eyes widened "WHAT R U TALKING ABOUT WHEN? HOW? TO WHOM? " I only answered his one question "TO JEON JUNGKOOK" and boom.

It took us 2 hours to explain him things and how this happened and what r we planning for future he was very upset and when I told him that I am going home he was just more and more mad at my situation "LISTEN BE VERY VERY CAREFUL U KNOW THAT COWARD DONT LET HIM COME NEAR U" it was somehow funny that I laughed "U THINK ITS FUNNY U LIVE PRACTICALLY SHARE A HOUSE WITH THAT PIECE OF TRASH " I give him a not so good look "LISTEN TAE ITS BEEN A LONG TIME WE R LIVING LIKE THIS AND LIVE UNTIL THIS MARRAGE THING IS OVER UNTIL THEN I NEED TO BE ON NORMAL TERMS WITH HIM PLUS NO MATTER WHAT HE DO IN HIS PERSONEL LIFE IT DOES NOT CONCERN ME DONT USE THESE TYPE OF WORDS IN FRONT OF ME " with that i left one of my principal is do not use bad words or do back biting of someone .

AT HOME :

When I entered home that man who was being insulted here and there was sitting in front of me "LOOK MISS BUSY Y/N IS BACK? I sighed "NONE OF UR BUSSINESS " he nodded "WAIT I WAS WAITING FOR U" I turn around to face him "BOTHER TO TELL ME WHY? " he get up from the sofa and came to me "LETS WATCH A MOVIE " taken back by his words "WHAT? " "OH NO I DIDNOT ASK U TO MAKE A BOAMB I SAID LETS WATCH A MOVIE " "MOVIE " I said "U AND ME" I pointed finger at him and then at me "YUP" he said while eating popcorn "NO THANKS " with that I turn around "COME ON CANT U ACT LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE DO U REALLY HAVE TO REMIND US THAT WEIRD RELATIONSHIP WE HAVE " he said loudly "OR PERHAPS' he stopped "PERHAPS WHAT ? " I asked coming down from the stairs "OR PERHAPS U THINK SPENDING MORE TIME WITH ME CAN MAKE U FALL FOR ME "now that was one real big JOKE so I could not resist and burst out laughing.

Jungkook standing there all confused "WHAT HAPPENED? R U OK" I keep on laughing and give him finger signal to give me a min then I finally stopped laughing "U REALLY OVERESTIMATE YOURSELF ME FALLING FOR U DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE" he smiled "OFCOURSE IT DO " " NO ITS DONT THERE ARE TWO MENS IN THIS WORLD I DONT THINK OF AS MANS " "I HOPE I AM NOT ONE OF THEM" he said "FIRST YOU SECOND TAEHYUNG HE IS MY FRIEND AND U R JUST U" I said and went to kitchen to drink water "TAEHYUNG THAT FRIENDS OF URS U R STILL IN CONTACT" I nodded while drinking water "ACTUALLY WE JUST MET AGAIN TODAY" he showed no interest "WHATEVER HE IS UR FRIEND AND I AM JUST ME MEANS I STILL HAVE A CHANCE " I nodded in a no "NO NOT AT ALL " I smiled "OK SO IF I AM NOT THEN LETS WATCH THE MOVIE" then I finally remember his two days condition and he fighting with a women in morning "UMM OK BTW U WERE ALL SAD AND STUFF NOW ALL GOOD" he looked at me "WHAT GOOD I AM JUST DISTRACTING MY MIND" " OO SORRY OK WAIT LET ME CHANGE THEN WE WILL SINCE I HAVE NO INTEREST IN U " with that I went upstairs to change .

I stopped in my track when I heard phone ringing the sound was coming from Jungkooks room my stupid mind I went to his room to take the phone down with me since it was ringing continuously "IT CAN BE SOMETHING IMPOTENT" I said to my self and to my surprise it had 40 missed calls 25 unread messages and 3 voice mails and all from a girl name Kelly "KELLY KELLY WHO IS KELLY" I tried to remember in case I know someone with this name but nope I don't and that was the moment it started ringing again and I hate myself but I took the call "PLEASE COME I CANT LIVE WITHOUT OUT PLEASE ONE MORE TIME PLEASE JUNGKOOK" I hanged up and hit my head "R U STUPID WHY WOULD U TAKE THE CALL Y/N U IDIOT " I quietly went down.

"DOES CHANGING CLOTHES TAKE THIS LONG" he said "OH YEAH BASICALLY UR PHONE WAS CONTINUOUSLY RINGING " I gave him the phone and before I could say anything he switched it off 'OK HE SWITCHED OFF THE PHONE NO NEED TO TELL HIM ANYTHING NOW ACT NATURAL' I sat down and he started the film .

The film was good but was a romcom and also I sit in decent posture and could not lay down cause Jungkook was also sitting there so it was that of a movie night it was just a formality until Jungkook suddenly switched off the film "WHAT ARE U DOING " I asked with surprise "WHY DO U CARE U R NOT EVEN WATCHING WHY FORCING YOURSELF " now I am done with this all "OK FINE IF ITS DONE I SHOULD GO I AM A BIT SLEEPY " with that I was leaving when he suddenly grabbed my wrist I pushed his hand rudely "WHAT R U DOING ?" I shouted.

He was confused "CALM DOWN MISS I GUESS U R ALL THE TIME ATTENTIVE AROUND ME SO I DONT DO ANYTHING BAD TO U " he was pissed off and I needed to cover my rude actions "I MEAN IT WAS SO SUDDEN AND I DONT LIKE PEOPLE TOUCHING ME" "LIER U DONT LIKE THIS AND PLUS I DONT FORCE PEOPLE TO BE WITH ME I DONT EVEN WANT TO KNOW WHAT TYPE OF IMAGE U HAVE MADE OF MINE IN UR MIND " he grabbed his jacked and before leaving he turn around "I STOPPED U TO ASK LETS ORDER SOMETHING TO EAT" and shut the door .

HEELO THERE BEAUTIFUL READERS IF U LIKR THE STORY THEN PLEASE DO COMMENT AND ALSO VOTE FOR MY STORY LOVE U ALL :}