COME BACK HOME

Sir Hambrew heard mason confess that he did it and they also checked CCTV camera to see that did we came here and discussed all this it was crystal clear he was guilty of violating privacy and blackmailing they removed the audio but that does not change the fact that many people heard it already .Mason was eliminated from the competition and was also fined by the uni .Whole uni came to know about all this drama with out saying a word I just drove away from university different girls even the ones I don't know also messaged me with their stupid questions there were missed calls from Suzy also .

while checking my whatsapp I saw the audio it was still there since it was delivered "I AM THE ONLY ONE I GUESS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT WE TALKED" I played the recording "what should I do to you" "everyone deserve a chance" I heard myself for the first time saying something like that I was confused again and the first thing that came to my mind was "A CHANCE" I sighed "WHAT DO U THINK Y/N WHY R U UNPREDICTABLE " I said to myself

Someone knocked at my cars window "WHO THE HELL" I looked out it was Jungkook "HOW THE HELL U " " FOUND U UMM I JUST FOLLOWED U CAN U UNLOCK THE CAR I WANT TO SIT " he said I unlocked the car "R U A CREEP WHO FOLLOW PEOPLE" I said "UMM NO ONLY FOR U " he winked at me "DO U HAVE A IDEA WHAT HAPPENED TO US " he nodded "WE R CELEBRAITY COUPLE " he joked "ITS NOT FUNNY DOES IT REALLY DONT BOTHER U " I asked "IT DO ACTUALLY IT IS SOMETHING I DESERVE " what the hell is this man "WHAY U THINK LIKE THAT" I asked "MASON WHATEVER HE WAS DOING WAS BECAUSE OF ME I DID SO BAD TO HIM THAT HE USED U TO TAKE REVENGE ON ME" he said " AND IT WAS NOT YOU IT WAS ME WHO FILLED THE GLASS WITH THE LAST DROP OF WATER"

I was confused "WHAT DO U MEAN ?" I asked "MINUTES BEFORE HE UPLOADED IT I WITH MY FRINEDS HUMILIATED HIM " I hit the dashboard "WHY THE HELL U DID THIS U MADE BOTH OF US A JOKE " I shouted "CALM DOWN AND IT DOES NOT EFFECT BUT SHOW HOW HARD TO GET A WOMEN U R" he laughed "WHAT ABOUT U" I said "ME UMM PEOPLE STARE ME GOSSIP ABOUT ME BEHIND MY BACK BUT NO ONE DARE TO SAY A WORD IN FRONT OF ME IT DONT BOTHER ME THEY ALREADY DO THESE TYPE OF STUFF BUT U TELL ME U WERE REALLY DROPPING OF " he turned towards me "IF I KNEW U R THIS CASUAL I WOULD NEVER BUT IT WAS MY FAULT I SHOULD KEEP THIS MOUTH SHUT " I said " U REALLY WERE PUTTING UR FUTURE IN DANGER FRO ME THEN U SAY ITS ALL FALSE HOPE " he said while looking out .

" I DIDNOT DO IT FOR U IT WAS HAPPENING BECAUSE OF ME THATS WHY R U LISTENING " I said to him who was busy looking out "YEAH YEAH SO WHERE IS MY CHANCE " he said while looking at me and I looked away "WHAT CAHNCE " I said "THE CHANCE EVERYONE DESERVE TO PROVE IF THEY R RIGHT PERSON FOR U OR NOT " I looked at him "WHY U THINK U CAN BE RIGHT FOR ME " I asked he started thinking and then spoked again "CAUSE I LIKE U AND U ARE COMFORTABLE WITH ME " he said "IS THIS ENOUGH " I said "NO BUT WHEN U R COMFORTABLE AROUND SOMEONE HIGH CHANCES R THAT U CAN LIKE THEM" he smiled I don't know what to say .

"WHAT SHOULD I DO TO U" I said while hitting the steering "NOTHING JUST LIKE ME" He said "HOW ?" I said a" NOT DIFFICULT FOR MY EXPERIENCE I STARTED LIKING U A LONG TIME AGO BUT I WAS UNABLE TO FIGURE OUT WHAT WAS THAT FEELING I FELT NERVOUS AROUND WAS UNABLE TO COME CLOSE TO U UMM AND THEN WHEN U WERE ALWAYS THERE FOR ME I FINALLY REALIZED ALL THISE FEELING I GOT WERE BASICALLY LOVE " I was quite listening to him carefully "SO LET ME TRY LISTEN Y/N I WILL BE ALWAYS THERE FOR U EVEN WHEN U WILL THINK U DONT NEED ME JUST FEEL FREE DO WHATEVER U LIKE AND WANT TO DO I WILL BE ALWAYS UR NO 1 SUPPORTER AND THAT I HAVE NO SUCH PLAN TO FORCE U WHEN I CONFESSED TO U I ALREADY KNEW THERE IS NO SUCH FUTURE OF MY FEELINGS BUT STILL NOTHING CHANGED " for the first time I found him impressive

"WHAT SHOULD I DO CLAPPING " I said "NO NEED JUST MOVE BACK IN " oh that "OK I WILL BUT DONT THINK ITS A GREEN SIGNAL OK ITS JUST I AM MOVING BACK SINE ITS PROPERTY ALSO" I joked we laughed.