TAKING CARE IS NEW FOR ME

1 MONTH LATER :

This one month life was healing it was being good to me or maybe I was going easy with it I keep things simple moved back and tried to be on good terms with Jungkook sometimes waited for Tae to call me which did not happened and sometimes was about to call him but stopped myself and worked hard in uni and side by side prepared for test also and sometimes forced Jungkook to do so which he never took serious .

AT HOME :

Y/N POV :

"WHAT ARE U DOING FROM MORNING TO AFTERNOON THAT U CANT EVEN PICK JIMIN'S PHONE HE KEEPS ON ASKING ME " I rushed into Jungkook room only to find him sleeping "WHY R U SLEEPING SO MUCH" when I got no response "ARE U OK?' I asked I put my hand on his forehead "OH GOD U R HAVING FEVER " I looked around to see thermometer "JUNGKOOK OPEN UR EYES COMEON LET ME CHECK UR TEMPERATURE " he was so pale and weak "I GUESS U HAVE CATCHED A COLD " he slowly looked at me "WAIT LET ME MAKE SOME TEA FOR U" with that I left the room went down stairs to make tea .

"OPEN UR EYES SEE I HAVE MADE TEA FOR U IT WILL BE GOOD FOR UR THROAT AND FLU " I helped get up "U MADE THIS " he asked "NO U MADE THIS OFCOURSE I DID" he drank it and again laid down "U SHOULD EAT SOMETHING BEFORE U TAKE MEDICINE WHAT DO PATIENTS EAT ?" then I went down again made some soup and took some bread and went to his room "OPEN THE WINDOWS IT ALREADY LOOK LIKE A HOSPITAL " I opened the window for fresh air "COMEONE LETS FINISH THIS SO U CAN TAKE MEDICINE '" I made him eat all the bread and then gave him soup and then the medicine and then he went to sleep again

I sat down to study "HOW WILL HE CALL ME IF HE NEED SOMETHING HIS THROAT HIS SO SORE I COULD HARDLY HEAR HIM" I finally decided that I will take my books and went to his room . "NOW ITS BETTER I SAT ON HIS STUDY TABLE AND STARTED MY PREPARATION "

3 HOURS AGO :

JUNGKOOK POV:

I felt heat in my body and sweating and took off my blanket I looked around I saw y/n studying my movement got her attention she looked back at me "U R UP " she said and came to sit on the bed in front of me "WHAT HAPPENED ?" I asked her "NOTHING U CATCHED A COLD AND WERE DYING HERE WHEN I FOUND U BY MISTAKE SO I HELPED U A LITTLE " she never use write words or maybe its just for me "HELPING A LITTLE U WERE SITTING TO KEEP AN EYE JUST IN CASE I DONT NEED ANYTHING " I said "OFCOURSE IT MY FIRST TIME TAKING CARE OF AN ILL PERSON " she placed her hand on forehand and even in this situation my heart is beating at a high rate "U R FINE NOW NO FEVER " she said "YEAH U CAN GO REST NOW " I said "R U GONNA BE FINE I MEAN YOUR CONDITION DONT LOOK GOOD " she started thinking something "I CAN SLEEP HERE" what is she saying "ON MY BED " she faked a smile "NO ON THE SOFA " of course she is the y/n I know "IF U WANT TO SLEEP HERE FEEL FREE " I said cause sleeping on sofa is not comfortable. "OK I MEAN ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME " she said and went out leaving me in a shock.